Aeon Nox Silvio: is it possible to mix menu backgrounds with fanart and local images?
Hey, what I would like to do is mix the fanart that Aeon Nox magically takes from plex with my own local images. I like the fanart from the series and movies I have but it sometimes gets boring seeing the same 1 background from a tv show or movie over and over again. Instead I want to add more images.

Thanks in advance.
The easiest way to do this is to install Artwork Organizer from the Kodi Repository and de-select everything from the first section besides "Copy TV Show fanart" then set the rest of the script up and whatever folder you select as output add any other images you want and use that folder as Multi-Image background in the Main Menu Customizer.
(2017-10-22, 12:17)mikeSiLVO Wrote: The easiest way to do this is to install Artwork Organizer from the Kodi Repository and de-select everything from the first section besides "Copy TV Show fanart" then set the rest of the script up and whatever folder you select as output add any other images you want and use that folder as Multi-Image background in the Main Menu Customizer.

Thanks, I try this addon.

Weird I installed the addon configured everything to one folder. Also the expert setting for fanart, but fanart is not populating. :S

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Silvio: is it possible to mix menu backgrounds with fanart and local images?0