return and home button not working always
I have an HTPC with EL last official revision , i use a remote control  like this
https://www.sossolutions.nl/xbmc-air-mou...gKRg_D_BwE

When i just use /browse trought the main menus  all is working fine 
But when i go dieper into a menus , for example settings menu or at IPTV menu , the button "return" and "home" is not working anymore
The only think i can do then is  , using a keyboard en press on "Esc"button

Also the powerbutton on the remotecontrol  does not work when i try to switch on the HTPC (at BIOS it is enabled)
But when i press the "home" button at the keyboard it is turing on 

Any ideas ?
1. What VERSION of kodi are you running?

2. What is the make and model of the mouse that you use?
-If you are using the mouse that you linked to, the first comment about it says the mouse keeps jumping into different "modes" and it's not good for Kodi. To me, that sounds like it might be your problem.

3. What is the make and model of your HTPC?
-Power may not be working because it has jumped "modes".

Honestly it sounds like you purchased a piece of crap. The name of the hardware has xbmc in it and that screams CRAP. Not because of xbmc, but because they don't manufacture anything hardware wise. Seems like they are trying to sell it as an official piece of hardware. Sometimes you get EXACTLY what you paid for.
Hi @Fail$style420

1.i run libreELEC 8.0.2 on my HTPC that includes kodi17.3

2. Yes i have that cheap remote controller. I tested first these remote and Libreleec on a 7jr old PC . That old PC had the same problems with the remotecontrol. I thought , its a old PC with an old mediabrowser WIN7 Imon . But n now i see looks more a problem in kodi of the remote itself
which remote controller is than Ok? RII MINI I7 REMOTE MET TOUCHPAD

3. The HTPC is a J4205 Asrock board with 8GB MEM ann 120SSD
I bought a new remote and this one is working "better"

only the "back"button is not working always !!!

when i go eg. movies, and select there a collection movie, then it will show all the movies which are in the film set .
But when i want to go back , to all the movies , it does not go back .. when i press the "back"button , the info button function will show in the screen
It this a but in kodiHuh

i also try to reprogramm it with the addon webkey-editor, but i cannot reprogramm the "back "button .. . if i programm the PageDwn button for back it works..

Are there more people with this issue
Are you using any kind of special keymaps in kodi? You could install eventghost to see what the commands are the remote is sending. Then you can map that command to a working keyboard command.
In using normally the standard keymaping .
But now I try to find the problem. And using webkey editor
Nmh eventghost ok I will try thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
return and home button not working always0