Solved While playing a movie the bottom bar appears, and the text SEARCHING on it appears
Hello everyone. I've been for a couple of weeks with an error in Kodi, and I've searched everywhere but I do not find something similar to my trouble.

If you move the mouse it is seen, and the moment it is quiet disappears, so if you move it slowly gives the illusion that it blinks. Before it did not, but this is not a big problem, I comment because the 2 errors started at same time and I do not know if they are related.

The main problem is that when you start playing a movie, the bottom bar appears throughout the movie and the text BUSCANDO (in Spanish, SEARCHING in English may be) on it appears. It continually searches backwards to infinity, even more than the beginning time of the film, as seen in the following image (Screen capture: https://www.kodimania.com/download/file.php?id=3932). The movie plays without problems, but the bar is very annoying, it searching back the time then bar cursor moves to the beginning of the movie, and if you move the mouse automatically it takes you to the point of the movie where it appears the cursor (which is at the beginning).

Does anyone know this failure and know what causes it? At first I thought it was the keyboard that had been caught a key, but I turned it off and it stays the same. I also tried reinstalling Kodi but nothing fix.

Screen capture: https://www.kodimania.com/download/file.php?id=3932

I have Kodi 17.4 installed and the Aeon Nox 6.0.1 skin, but it also fails with the default Kodi skin
As always, provide a debug log (wiki) so we can see what happens under water.
this is log:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/25785165/
Quote:If you move the mouse it is seen, and the moment it is quiet disappears, so if you move it slowly gives the illusion that it blinks. Before it did not, but this is not a big problem, I comment because the 2 errors started at the same time and I do not know if they are related.
Kinda off topic, but you've discovered some of the magic in programming, the pointer movment is supposed to be very smooth, handled by the hardware of your device and programmers specify the number of tweens for redraw, so it looks like in your case this is not handled by hardware but software control for some reason and beyond the scope of this post.

Quote: BUSCANDO (in Spanish, SEARCHING in English may be) on it appears
In your log this message is prevalent, 'CInputManager::OnKey: alt-leftalt (0x4f0d4) pressed, action is' and it continues as if it is being pressed. Unplug any joysticks, suspicion falls on "Pulse-Eight CEC Adapter and iMON HID device". You might want to try the default skin until this issue is clear.
SOLVED!!!

Exactly, I unplugged an XBOX joystick that was connected and the bug has disappeared. The joystick has a small fault by which it tilts to the left.

Thank you very much for the help Big Grin
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
While playing a movie the bottom bar appears, and the text SEARCHING on it appears0