Bug After Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - Launching Kodi ends up causing BSOD
Bug 
I've updated to recent Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Launching Kodi causes Blue Screen of death. I'm using Krypton 17.4 UWP from Windows 10. OS Build is 16299.19

Have you checked the stop code as indicated on screen?

Please provide a debug log (wiki). Use the Advanced method. After the crash and reboot, post the log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-10-21, 10:43)Karellen Wrote: Have you checked the stop code as indicated on screen?

Please provide a debug log (wiki). Use the Advanced method. After the crash and reboot, post the log.

Can you please guide me on how to post the crash log? BTW, When can I expect 17.5 Update on Windows Store?
Follow these instructions... Guide to Advanced Debug

You haven't answered my question.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I've followed your instructions, but the log file didn't generate. I waited for the 17.5 update and after the update to it didn't fix. Got the same BSOD. Then I reinstalled Kodi uninstalling the old one. Reinstall fixed the issue.

Thanks for the assistance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - Launching Kodi ends up causing BSOD0