Recording Group
New to Nextpvr, when trying to set a timer I’m trying to change the recording group to a group other than default
(I.e different directories set up in nextpvr settings.) I get an unexpected error. 

Is this a known nextpvr-Kodi scheduling issue. 

Using 17.4 and the latest nextpvr (downloaded today)
I do that all the time and it works fine for me. It would probably help to see debug logs.
I’ll post some logs tonight when home from Work.

At the moment I’m setting the timer in Kodi then editing it in Nextpvr. That’s working fine.
Hi there. I can replicate this every attempt.

Log file at (deleted)
I'm sorry. I misread your initial post and kind of lied. I *setup* new recordings this way all the time, but I don't edit many. I just went and tried changing the recording group on a recording from Kodi. No error message, but the change is not actually saved. So perhaps it is something "known." Your strategy of editing them in NPVR is probably the best choice. BTW, it you aren't using it yet, there is an addon for Kodi called XNEWA that gives you better access into NPVR (including a full on emulator), so at least you don't have to quit Kodi and start another app to get in and edit those things.

I suspect there won't be any fixes at this point for Kodi 17, as the Kodi folks have a non-trivial process for updating PVR Addons. I know there are API changes for Kodi 18, and I think sub said he was looking at those.
Thanks will give CNEWA a try.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recording Group0