v17 Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update
(2018-01-19, 22:51)hoschi80 Wrote:
(2017-12-27, 17:35)torsan Wrote:
(2017-12-27, 16:44)flyboy320 Wrote: Did you try the post by Retrospawn "solution is to disable the setting "use full screen window" and let let Kodi run in real full screen mode.", that worked for me?     

Sorry, did not read all the posts in the thread. Tried it now, and it took a turn to the worse. Kodi now starts "minimised" in the taskbar, and when called manually it shows me a "super zoomed" window and there is no way I can recognise whats on the screen. Like the screenshot below. Thats literally whats on my screen when I start Kodi now and I hence cannot reach any menu options.

I have the same issue currently, but in my case it seems not related to the scaling setting. Mine is already at 100% and I still have the issue (Kodi is minimized and by clicking Kodi in the taskbar I have the "super zoom" screen). Any ideas what else is causing the issue? Thx 
 Did you try the original fix, Retrospawns "disable use full screen window" fix? I did that one first, and then changed scaling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update - by torsan - 2018-01-20, 00:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update2