v17 Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update
(2018-02-19, 01:08)torsan Wrote:
(2018-02-19, 00:25)popy Wrote: Hey guys.

Also have this issue on my two HTPCs and after downgrade all is good.
So I'll stick with 1703!

PS: I have disabled windows updates service so such a sh** didn't happen again. BUT the service keeps enabling itself! DAMN Microsoft! I have found a workaround, goto services.msc and set the login info for 'Windows Updates' to guest user with blank password. Now, no updates until a real solution is here.

pOpY
 Hi Popy. Good to know this worked for you. I tried the same thing today, but unfortunately I don't seem to have any "recovery points" in Windows to revert back to, so that did not work out for me. Out of desperation, I'm now considering reinstalling Windows and disable Windows update to make it work again. I just find it really unnecessary to have an unpatched and unsecured system connected to the internet, to make an app work, that should have worked in the first place on a fairly basic and standard setup.

Is there anyone in the Kodi team that could tell me if this will be looked into at some point? 
How to rollback from 1709 to 1703

How to hide 1709 update

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update - by wdilbert - 2018-02-19, 10:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update2