v17 Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update
I'm also at scaling 100% and get the super zoom problem when I disable full screen mode. So far the only thing I can do is disable refresh rate. AMD HD 8400 / R3 on current 18.2.1 drivers.

What's weird is today is not the first time I've tried watching something since the Fall update, but it is the first time I've had this problem. It MAY be the first time I've watched something since also updating AMD drivers to 17.12.1 last month. I'm gonna try going to something earlier and see what happens. I've tried everything else to no avail.

Edit: Ugh. Nothing I did matters. Tried a bunch of older versions up to 1 year ago and none worked for disabling full screen mode or adjusting refresh rate. I'm questioning my sanity at this point and wondering if think now that maybe I got the Fall update only recently and this is just the first time I have tried watching something. Going back to newest AMD drivers and just disabling adjust refresh rate. Hopefully someone fixes something soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update - by lightstorm22 - 2018-02-25, 05:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update2