v17 Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update
(2018-02-26, 21:24)torsan Wrote: Yes, it truly is. But what options do I have then? If you have any better ideas, by all means I'm all ears! Well, one thing I've actually considered in installing Windows 7 instead of Windows 10, but that seems a little backwards. 
 I agree that staying on 1703 would be a good idea, when you keep that version up to date. But disabling Windows Update altogether, like some fellas suggested above, seems unwise.

I wish I had remained at 1703, so that's good advice. I also wish I had enabled the restore points functionality, but alas, my HTPC has a small SSD and I figured a smart guy like me didn't need those precautions. No Rofl

Anyway, all my software runs OK with Windows 10, 1709, except for Kodi. There are some options mentioned in this thread; disabling full screen window and such. None of them worked for me.

What I did was install the Kodi DSplayer version with madvr. There's a huge thread about it in this Windows forum. It does take some extra setting up, but at least I can watch my videos in the right frame rate now without any hassle. It's not officially supported, but for many people it works well. So you could try that! (See https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223175 )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update - by willemd - 2018-02-27, 13:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with video after Windows 10 Fall Creators 2017 Update2