v17 Can't watch videos
Video 
Hi,

I'm having troubles to watch videos. When I launch those, the audio doesn't work fine. For the video, it's worse : I have less than 1 fps.
I want to precise that I have this issue just for some videos, not for all of those.

I use :
-raspberry pi zero 1.3.
-Libreelec
-usb key as storage
-8gb micro SD card

I already tried to watch my videos using OSMC, but I get a sad smiley face and my raspberry reboots.
When I try to launch those on my computer, I don't have any problem.

Thanks in advance,
There's very little to go on here. Provide a Debug log (wiki) so people can have a clue.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2017-10-22, 18:15)Dangelus Wrote: There's very little to go on here. Provide a Debug log (wiki) so people can have a clue.

Since my raspberry doesnt get wi fi, I can't do this.
You can extract it via the file manager and a USB stick, then upload it from another computer.

Details of where to find things are in the advanced section of the wiki link.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
[inline log removed]
1) You have not enabled debugging:

Quote:17:05:54.739 T:1961320784  NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

2) Don't post log text directly into the post, use pastebin.com or similar and provide a link. I have removed your log.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2017-10-22, 21:13)Dangelus Wrote: 1) You have not enabled debugging:

Quote:17:05:54.739 T:1961320784  NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

2) Don't post log text directly into the post, use pastebin.com or similar and provide a link. I have removed your log.

My bad, I hope there is nothing wrong/missing now :
https://pastebin.com/dcQXc5H3
Please help !
Can you try disconnecting the game controller? If your TV is CEC compatible and you're connected via HDMI you can control things via your TV remote. Or if not try connecting a mouse or keyboard instead.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-10-23, 11:17)DarrenHill Wrote: Can you try disconnecting the game controller? If your TV is CEC compatible and you're connected via HDMI you can control things via your TV remote. Or if not try connecting a mouse or keyboard instead.

I tried with a keyboard, the video still doesnt work.
Raspberry can't hardware decode HEVC (x265) videos.
(2017-10-24, 18:25)Rechi Wrote: Raspberry can't hardware decode HEVC (x265) videos.

Thank you for your answer.
If I overclock my raspberry, will I read x265 videos ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't watch videos0