College hockey NCHC plugin
Can a developer that loves college hockey please help with the creation of a Kodi plugin for College Hockey "NCHC"
here is a link to an apk for the app https://1apk.co/the-nchc-apk-file/
website url: http://www.nchc.tv 

thanks and love

cheers
This looks interesting, though a bit on the pricey side for college hockey.  I do like hockey so I might take a look and see if this can be done without too much difficulty.

In the meantime, I have made several add-ons that provide live and on demand college sports, including hockey.  You might want to have a look at this thread, and this one, as well as the link to my add-ons page in my signature.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2017-10-22, 20:29)Duff Man Wrote: Can a developer that loves college hockey please help with the creation of a Kodi plugin for College Hockey "NCHC"
here is a link to an apk for the app https://1apk.co/the-nchc-apk-file/
website url: http://www.nchc.tv 

thanks and love

cheers

Thank you man.  I have had your repo installed for sometime now and love your work.  
MetalChris repo is a great place for college football, NEC Front Row, Big South Sports, etc. and other sports.
I agree about the price, nchc.tv is too high for a few colleges but, I am a DU hockey fan and it is the best source for quality streams I have found.
Kodi NBC Sports, ESPN 3 add-ons also show some games, but your add-ons are better because anyone can watch and enjoy!!!

I really appreciate you looking into it.  

Apple TV also has an .ipa for NCHC

thanks and cheers from a DU fan
(2017-10-25, 02:41)Duff Man Wrote: Thank you man. I have had your repo installed for sometime now and love your work.
MetalChris repo is a great place for college football, NEC Front Row, Big South Sports, etc. and other sports.
I agree about the price, nchc.tv is too high for a few colleges but, I am a DU hockey fan and it is the best source for quality streams I have found.
Kodi NBC Sports, ESPN 3 add-ons also show some games, but your add-ons are better because anyone can watch and enjoy!!!

Thanks. I do make an effort to find content that is free for everyone. If you've cut the cord like I have, add-ons that require a valid cable subscription can't be used.

Had a look into NCHC yesterday.  I'm pretty close to having a working add-on.  Unfortunately there were only 2 games yesterday and I didn't have enough time before they ended to complete the work.  I believe there are 4 games scheduled for this Friday night, so I should be able to release a beta version in time for Saturday's games, or maybe even during the Friday night games.

Stay tuned...
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
So it looks like I was on the right path last weekend, and the ideas I had worked out like I thought they would.  A working version is now available. This code is extremely rough (even for me lol), it's an alpha WIP, but it does work.  I've only done limited testing on Lubuntu and MacOS running Isengard and Jarvis, but so far, all three games that are currently live are working.  The add-on requires a valid username and password be entered in the add-on settings.  Download from the next post.

EDIT: Link removed.  Please download from the next post.

I'll spend some time on this after the games tonight, or maybe tomorrow, cleaning up the code and making some tweaks, so expect an update before the games tomorrow night.

Please post a link to a debug log (wiki) when reporting any issues.
Updated version available.  I've cleaned up the code quite a bit, and added a notification for live streams that have not yet started.  Instead of the generic 'script failed' error there will be a 'stream not available' notification.  Note that all game times are US Eastern.

NCHC.tv - v 2017.11.04

As usual, I'll request that users please post a link to a debug log (wiki) when reporting issues.
Running LibreELEC 17.5 and OS X 17.3

Works great!!!  Thank you so much!!!!!

Yeah for College Hockey!!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
College hockey NCHC plugin0