Vocal search don't work with kodi18 and shield tv
Hi, 

I use kodi 18 with last build but impossible to use voice search with shkeld tv on kodi. 
Every results show youtube videos. 
I check on android settings if kodi is checked on vocal search and it is. 

I don't know where is the issue... 

King regards 
Hmmm. Don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but I'm also not succeeding in using voice commands with the Leia nightly build (ARMV8A-64, Nov 22nd) on Nvidia Shield (Shield Android TV SW version 6.2).

I followed the advice in the video, enabling all remote control options in system settings, but any voice input is still handled exclusively by Android TV and I'm not able to get any voice interaction with Kodi.

Any suggestions appreciated. First time trying Leia, so it's possible there's a basic configuration issue I haven't addressed.  Dying to see the new voice input in action!

EDIT: Could it be a permissions issue?  Kodi seems to only request permissions to Storage, and Kodi is not listed as being a possible source for the Android TV Recommendation Tiles.
Think I found the problem.

Although non-US NVIDIA shield deployments have voice-based search, they don't have the full Google Assistant, which I think is where the hooks into Leia are.

Anyone have any idea how to get Assistant working outside of the US?
Going to give this a try: https://www.reddit.com/r/ShieldAndroidTV...tside_usa/
I tryed to change language of shield tv tu English USA but it don't work.
Can it be an issue with my database?
I use the same database since v14, i allwayse update it at each kodi update, it can be a bug on the update of the database?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vocal search don't work with kodi18 and shield tv0