Tech giants warn against Kodi scapegoating
https://torrentfreak.com/tech-giants-war...ng-171022/
Cool
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for sharing.
Excuse my digression, but upon reading that I was struck by one particular phrase:
Set-Top Box
Can anyone put anything on top of their set anymore? We have got to come up with a new phrase.
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
@Tobor it's the name that has stuck, reminds me of the 'dial' on TV sets, and no one uses a dial anymore. Got something more appropriate, let's have it.
(2017-10-23, 17:22)Tobor Wrote: Can anyone put anything on top of their set anymore?

Your comment made me laugh and then think shit.....he's right.  Well, in case you get nostalgic:

(2017-10-23, 17:22)Tobor Wrote: Thanks for sharing.
Excuse my digression, but upon reading that I was struck by one particular phrase:
Set-Top Box
Can anyone put anything on top of their set anymore? We have got to come up with a new phrase.
"hang up" the phone...
Okay, I can go along with holding Kodi coders liable for piracy as soon as gun makers are held responsible for illegal use of guns and automotive manufacturers liable for speeders.
By the time we come up with a new name, the technology will change again. Eventually we will just take a pill that makes us think we just watched an awesome movie.
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tech giants warn against Kodi scapegoating0