iTunes support
Anyone that has a mac is probably tied to iTunes (for one reason or another - ipad, other appletv's, etc).  Redoing the library (essentially tagging everything twice) so that the video files are tagged (to work in iTunes) and have another copy that uses .nfo files (for Kodi) is a little overwhelming.

What about an addon that allows Kodi to use iTunes as an "internet source"?  In other words, when I load a movie/TV Show into Kodi, have an add-on that will talk to iTunes (running on the same network) to search the filename in iTunes then load that information in Kodi's database?

Thank you for your consideration.

Brian
Please don't doublepost your posts. I deleted the other post.
Sorry, didn't mean to doublepost.  I tried to edit my post to add clarity.  My bad.

Basically, what I added was a request to be able to do 1 of two things (same end result):
   * Allow iTunes to act as an "internet source" to get video information
   * Create an add-on to read the mp4 tag information directly from the file, but don't write back any updates (like the mp3 tag works).

Again, I apologize for the double post.

Brian
You can simply edit your own post, should it be necessary. And should a post end up in the wrong section, just yell and it will be moved for you. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iTunes support0