customcontroller.harmony.xml typo + possible errors
About 10 months ago someone pointed out a typographical error in customcontroller.harmony.xml.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=304719

It's still there and I found other possible errors.  I would make edits on github but don't know how, sorry.  Here is a list with line numbers.

42       <!-- minus       -->      <button id="102">Down</button>
Although it's just a comment, 'minus' should probably be 'down'.

47      <!-- hold play      -->      <button id="107">Fullscreen</button>
I don't know if action names are case sensitive, but elsewhere it is 'FullScreen'.

108      <!-- Yellow    -->      <button id="185">xbmc.ActivateWindow(SystemSettings)</button>
Should 'xbmc.' be dropped?

114      <!-- menu           -->      <button id="16">ActivateWindow(PlayerControls)</button>
Button id should be 106

There are quite a few button assignments that are the same between Global and other windows.  If I understand correctly, they don't need to be specified in other windows if they are Global.  Not an error really, but ....  Some example lines are 157, 196, 231, 304-314.

In FullScreenVideo, lines 158-159, those actions are already available in Global, but through different buttons (F10 and F11).

The section ScreenCalibration, lines 235-242, is duplicated in lines 243-249, except that one button is missing in the copy (button id 165).
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
Sorry - someone who actually can test this needs to do a pull request. I can't due to not having any remote at all. All changes related to this were done sorta blind from myself and i am not interested enough in this to keep digging.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Not  sure what I'm going on git, but I forked, edited, and issued pull request.  I guess I missed the part about downloading and testing, I thought that would happen after pulling it.  But changes are pretty obvious.
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
Thx - review is handled on github. You should have gotten emails about my comments.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I replied to your comments on github, but could not figure out how to revert the changes you didn't like. So I didn't commit, and don't know if my comments will even show. But what I don't get are:

1. Why do we need to map the subtitle features to 194-195 in FullScreenVideo, when they are already mapped to buttons 174-175 in the global section?

2. Why does there need to be two ScreenCalibration sections, almost a duplicate of each other? I was trying to delete the duplicate.
As for your first question. I think its common that there are multiple keys that do the same thing depending on the number of buttons a remote has. Depends on where those buttons are located. I merged the PR already though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
customcontroller.harmony.xml typo + possible errors0