Lunatix repository marked broken in Kodi 18 nightly & UWP
I've installed the lunatix repository 1.0 zip file but Kodi marks it as broken I guess because it is beta.  Is there a download link for a version that isn't marked as beta or a way around the beta restriction?  I've followed a few download links for other versions of the repository but they seem to be broken.  Sorry for the ignorance, and thanks.
(2017-10-24, 19:07)Jachin99 Wrote: I've installed the lunatix repository 1.0 zip file but Kodi marks it as broken I guess because it is beta.  Is there a download link for a version that isn't marked as beta or a way around the beta restriction?  I've followed a few download links for other versions of the repository but they seem to be broken.  Sorry for the ignorance, and thanks.

Unfortunately; due to the abuse of the repository system from websites & wizards. I chose to shut down my beta repository in-order to avoid being linked with pirated software.

Users can wait for my projects to become available through  Kodis official repository.

I apologize to any users effected.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
No worries, and thanks for keeping me updated. I assume I'll see your next approved pseudo tv build in the kodi repository whenever its ready and available?
(2017-10-24, 20:22)Jachin99 Wrote: No worries, and thanks for keeping me updated.  I assume I'll see your next approved pseudo tv build in the kodi repository whenever its ready and available?

Yup, that's the goal... PseudoTV Live v.0.9.x was written from the ground up to comply with Kodi repo standards.
New here. I did a search in the add-on repo but did not find any PseudoTV. Is there no version currently avaliable?
I cant wait for PseudoTV Live v.0.9.x. Is there a timeframe for when we might see it?
If you still have the repository zip file, just turn off automatic updates, unstall the repository and Pseudo TV Live. Then reinstall. PseudoTV Live will work again. If you don't have the zip file, you're screwed.
or download v.0.8.0f that was modified to work with minimum dependencies.
https://github.com/PseudoTV/PseudoTV_Live/releases
Ahahaha...

[sits in a corner and cries]

I'm sure it will be soon and it will be BEAUTIFUL....

Sent from my LGLS755
I anxiously await your official release. I love PseudoTvLive. Ok
@Lunatixz with regards to version 0.9.x:

But, on a serious note, this version supplied above (0.8.0f) seems to cap all channels to 500 videos no matter what the setting is (higher or lower). I know your focus is the newest version, but is this a known issue or is a log needed? Or is this working fine in 0.9.x?
I dunno, haven't touched that code in over a year... Try the older release v.0.8.0e?

I need to dedicate more testing time to PTVL v.0.9.x before its release... If it makes you feel better its been a RC for a while... just no time to burn it in.
Will it be released for the current version of Kodi or is it necessary to wait until the next major version bump? I'm personally beginning to suspect the code is really but you are waiting on the next major release to be able to release the addon.

Happy to hear that the date of release is inching ever closer...

Sent from my LGLS755
(2017-11-10, 01:41)bornagainpengui Wrote: Will it be released for the current version of Kodi or is it necessary to wait until the next major version bump? I'm personally beginning to suspect the code is really but you are waiting on the next major release to be able to release the addon.

Happy to hear that the date of release is inching ever closer...

Sent from my LGLS755

Yes it will be released for the current Kodi Version (Krypton) and won't be backward compatible with prior Kodi versions and prior PseudoTV Live setups.
But I promise the gained performance will be worth the hassle.
No hassle! I actually updated to Krypton (a while back) to make sure I would be able to run PTVL when it made it's release. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my LGLS755

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lunatix repository marked broken in Kodi 18 nightly & UWP0