One specific TV channel does not play right. Nvidia Shield, MediaPortal PVR.
Hello,

Been using Kodi for a couple of years with Mediaportal as backend. This has been working fine but somewhere along the line one specific tv channel started acting up. All other channels are working fine.

This specific channel is  working fine in SPMC with the same mediaportal backend but not in kodi 17.x and kodi 18.x (it might have working in the first versions of 17.x)

I hope that someone can figure out whats going on.

https://pastebin.com/n4HAjAwj

The channel in question is named "DR1 HD"

Regards
Jacob
Looks like you forgot to post a link to the log.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yeah. I could not figure out how to attach a file so i created a pastebin instead Smile

Regards
Jacob
(2017-10-24, 20:18)mylle Wrote: Yeah. I could not figure out how to attach a file so i created a pastebin instead Smile

Regards
Jacob

Which is the way you're suppose to do it. Wink
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Anyone have a clue?
Yeah. Won't work with v17. Please try a v18 nightly and see if opening multiple decoder instances is fixed there correctly for your usecase yet.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Im still having problems. Now with Leia. I now har 2 channels that has no audio. 

Here is a link to a recording i did that does not work with sound in Kodi but works fine in VLC

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GJ6l7HT...sp=sharing

Does Kodi not support LATM?

Regards
Jacob
@fritsch 

Could this still be the same issue as you saw in V17?
No one?
Trying one more time. Does anyone know whats going on?
This might be better in the mediaportal section - I'll move it there.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Its not a mediaportal specific issue. Its a front end issue with AAC LATM sound codec i believe.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One specific TV channel does not play right. Nvidia Shield, MediaPortal PVR.0