Media Manager on Raspberry Pi Zero
Does anyone have any recommendations on a Media Manager that would run on a Raspberry Pi Zero, basically I'm looking for something that can manage my media like Emby does but can run on a Raspberry Pi Zero. I'm only interested in the Media Management, not interested in any transcoding capability.

My media is currently spread across a NAS and 2 shared drives in my PC, I could use the PC but that would mean I leave the PC running 24x7 which wouldn't be efficient. The Raspberry Pi Zero would be perfect as I can keep it running 24x7. The media on my PC is only backed up media so I'd like to keep it in the media library and I can just switch on the PC if I want to watch anything on it.
Ummm, maybe I am misunderstanding you. Why don't you use Kodi?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I use Kodi when I want to watch my media - I'm using a Raspberry Pi with OSMC/Kodi installed.

I'm looking for something that will allow me to manage my media, so that I can ensure the content is stored in a Kodi scrapable format, if it isn't provide file renaming (Similar to FileBot) or easily identifying duplicate movies/shows like DupeGuru. I'm going to take a look at Emby to see what the features are, but I won't be able to run this 24x7.
Ok, this is where I am getting confused. If you have Kodi, then why do you need a media manager running 24x7 on a Raspberry Pi? I am just concerned you are not understanding what they are. (or I am still not understanding what you want)

I am interpreting Media Manager as an external scraper such as Tiny Media Manager or Ember Media Manager. Why do you want these running 24x7?

Maybe the link NFO Files in my signature may be of use.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Manager on Raspberry Pi Zero0