Mod Main menu item with widgets for video addons
As I'm using a few video addons, such as RetroSpect, I'd like to be able to create a new main menu item ('TV' or 'Streams') for such an addon. When the menu item is clicked, the addon should be started. But when the menu item is selected ('mouseover'), I'd like to show some shortcuts to often used folders in the addon, comparable to the favourites function of Kodi.

Is this possible? If so, how should I do this?
(2017-10-25, 19:26)reynard80 Wrote: As I'm using a few video addons, such as RetroSpect, I'd like to be able to create a new main menu item ('TV' or 'Streams') for such an addon. When the menu item is clicked, the addon should be started. But when the menu item is selected ('mouseover'), I'd like to show some shortcuts to often used folders in the addon, comparable to the favourites function of Kodi.

Is this possible? If so, how should I do this?

Not possible with stock Estuary but you can do it with my MOD V2 (for Kodi 18).
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-10-25, 20:03)Guilouz Wrote: Not possible with stock Estuary but you can do it with my MOD V2 (for Kodi 18).

Thanks! 

I'm still using Kodi 17 though (LibreElec). I saw your previous mod for Kodi 17, is that skin mod still usable (on a current Kodi 17 installation)?
(2017-11-02, 15:22)reynard80 Wrote:
(2017-10-25, 20:03)Guilouz Wrote: Not possible with stock Estuary but you can do it with my MOD V2 (for Kodi 18).

Thanks! 

I'm still using Kodi 17 though (LibreElec). I saw your previous mod for Kodi 17, is that skin mod still usable (on a current Kodi 17 installation)?

Yes it's working but there is no more support for this version.
 Estuary MOD V2 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Main menu item with widgets for video addons0