Tried Odroid C2, would like something else where pause/resume works
I've had an Odroid C2 for 6 months now and thought it was running flawlessly until I started experiencing issues with pause/resume and skipping forward and backward. Often sound disappears after doing this. It especially happens with webrips, maybe they're encoded differently than HDTV. I'm running Libreelec on it, specifically latest Raybuntu community releases and tried both the Krypton and Leia versions.
Any suggestions as to which box I should look into that doesn't have issues with disappearing audio?
If something worked previously but anymore, it is although not impossible unlikely to be a hardware failure.
It's also preferred with specialized builds like Raybuntu's build to seek assistance and support on the LibreELEC forum.
Keep up a full and debug enabled kodi.log file ready.
I just believe it's a shortcoming in the hardware, that it doesn't handle webrips very well and I'm probing around for other boxes that might be better at handling it.
(2017-10-27, 09:04)Klojum Wrote: If something worked previously but anymore, it is although not impossible unlikely to be a hardware failure.
It's also preferred with specialized builds like Raybuntu's build to seek assistance and support on the LibreELEC forum.
That is exactly where help should be sought in one of @Raybuntu external threads.

Very strange, there would be a whole bunch of us that have no such issues with disappearing audio with LibreELEC on the C2, myself included.
The C2, WeTek Hub and WeTek Play2 share virtually the same AML Linux Kernel and the same Kodi with the same set of patches and there have been no widespread reports of such Audio loss.

I would make sure the Kodi Setting > System > Audio > Keep Audio device alive > Always
Option is enabled.

This is my latest ODROID C2 .tar release with a bunch of very similar patches to what @kszaq is using and includes the Xiaomi aftermarket remote additions:

LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.2-Beta3-201710191045.tar

It's a 64bit LE so will need if you need to test  to go from 32bit to 64bit LibreELEC

Code:
touch /storage/.update/.nocompat

I would make a .tar backup first before testing such a .tar update.

I personally would try and fix what you have before looking at further Hardware options. Chances are the same is going to occur again.

Ultimately dodgily encoded so called Webrips are the root cause of the issue I suspect. Not all are video encoded equal.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tried Odroid C2, would like something else where pause/resume works0