Oddities with Library
spiff Wrote:fine, if you REALLY want to argue. sure, the cast tags might have broken at that point but the rest didnt. the nfo file didnt crash the app, you just got some bad info. in any case i dont feel a tiny weeny bit sorry for you.

We have the same situation now with

<thumb>url,url,url,url</thumb>

I get the feeling it will become

<thumbnail>
<thumb>url</thumb>
<thumb>url</thumb>
<thumb>url</thumb>
</thumbnail>

At least it should if we want the xml to be correctly formatted!

No need to feel sorry for me, I only have to do this for pr0n and a few movies, imdb finds almost everything I have correctly. Fell sorry for the OP lol Laugh
that's not the format - the format is <thumb>(xml safe xml code for all the thumbs)</thumb> and i doubt it will change due to the way things work in code
My bad, it's <thumb>&lt;thumb&gt;url&lt;/thumb&gt;&lt;thumb&gt;url&gt;</thumb>

All I was trying to do here is let the OP know there is a way to do what they want but due to this being actively developed code if they spend a few days doing all this for a thousand plus movies, at some point they _may_ have to redo it. I'm not trying to provoke a fight or anything Smile

It's rare that I want to do something in xbmc that hasn't already been thought of and implemented, I've been using xbmc since the days when PM1 was the default skin, it is one of my most used apps (and the only thing I run on my xbox now). I've been evangelical about it for years and have persuaded many people to buy xbox's (and now mac minis) just to run it Smile
sure, just wanted things to be correct - the &lt;thumb&gt; stuff is what i meant with xml safe xml code

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Oddities with Library0