• 3(current)
v18 [Mod] Bello Nero - Leia [reloaded]
(2018-01-03, 19:45)strix75 Wrote: Is it possible to get the cd with cover is all blank now.

Screening please
BelloNero supports discs for movies you have to use the "script artwork downloader".
(2018-01-04, 02:55)Kyo* Wrote: BelloNero supports discs for movies you have to use the "script artwork downloader".
Thank´s friend.
Do cd art only e´works in library??
Can´t get it to work in addons.
Thank you Kyo*

For you help, support and work on Leia version

I'm looking to switch from K17  to K18

How can I easily and safely transfer Skin layout and settings from Bello Nero K17 to K18

I did try move script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml to new Kodi 18 Bello 720p folder but a soon as I turn on Kodi it goes back to default layout

Please help.

Thanks
Hello
for what concerns the skin backup in a fast way you have to copy the folder of the "skin" and the folder "script.skinshortcuts" located in "addon_data" from Krypton to Leia but only after installing BelloNero.zip from unknown sources.
1. Install Leia KodiSetup-20180102-2d8f3f31, DO NOT START KODI, after making sure you have saved the folders you need from Kripton in AppData \ Roaming \ Kodi (Windows) delete the Kodi folder, (the library database will have to recreate it) .
2. Start KODI make the Input Language settings etc. etc.
3. Install BelloNero.zip from unknown sources
4. Download the add-ons from both the skin after installation and KODI if you need it
5. Go to "addon_data" delete the folders "skin.bello.nero & script.skinshortcuts" paste the folders saved by krypton.
The skin will resume the parameters previously acquired.

Kodi Leia is an Alpha version the migration of addo-ons from Kripton often crashes, the Emby plugin unfortunately at least for the moment leaves out some artworks in heavy bookshelves, PlexConnect is not going to work at the moment. BelloNero at the moment with this version of KODI works correctly even with HD in FTP. The whole KODI Backup from Kripton to Leia only gave me problems of various kinds.
The best way to work properly is a clean installation.
Nice skin, thanks. Question: Is it possible to show extra-fanart and is it possible immediately go to full screen when playing music?
(2018-01-04, 02:55)Kyo* Wrote: BelloNero supports discs for movies you have to use the "script artwork downloader".
 I did not get this to work at all Sad
I installed the script but is does not give me any cover for the disk.
Is it any setting I have to do in the skin?
(2018-01-07, 16:15)Aaiemron Wrote: Nice skin, thanks. Question: Is it possible to show extra-fanart and is it possible immediately go to full screen when playing music?
For full-screen music playback I'm providing (among others it seems useful) for extrafanart not guaranteed for now.
Greetings
(2018-01-07, 22:02)strix75 Wrote:
 I did not get this to work at all Sad
I installed the script but is does not give me any cover for the disk.
Is it any setting I have to do in the skin? 
Is very strange!!! If the script draws directly from the library it must work, if you use external addons for the library it will not work!
(2018-01-07, 23:28)Kyo* Wrote:
(2018-01-07, 16:15)Aaiemron Wrote: Nice skin, thanks. Question: Is it possible to show extra-fanart and is it possible immediately go to full screen when playing music?
For full-screen music playback I'm providing (among others it seems useful) for extrafanart not guaranteed for now.
Greetings 
 Yes!

Straight to Full screen whilst listening to music will be wonderful.

Thanks  KYO
Forgot to mention / ask one thing

Lets say I have got list of mp3's and wanna play one after each other.

Seems like that option is not availabe?

Need to start each mp3 after the other finish.

Would be nice to have option "Play from here"

Thanks
(2018-01-07, 23:28)Kyo* Wrote:
Greetings  
Oke, thanks for your answer. I think, (maybe it's just me) extra-fanart would be a nice future. Anyway, really nice skin mod
Love your hard work Kyo!

Didn't realise you have pushed updated with new features
Brilliant!

Thanks
(2018-01-09, 17:31)awesomeultimate Wrote: Love your hard work Kyo!

Didn't realise you have pushed updated with new features
Brilliant!

Thanks
Thanks for the nice words.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Bello Nero - Leia [reloaded]2