v17 MrSkin add-on doesn't work anymore
Hello,

I'm writing to you because i have a problem with some add-on named MrSkin. Its coder Larry_Loose doesn't seem to know that his masterpiece is now broken.
All of catalogs seem to be untouched but truthfully they're empty. I'm saying that because i can't play any video. It looks like this add-on refreshes content and adds new videos but when i click on any of these it says that " video not found 5000 ". I've checked kodi's log but all that i can see is, regarding that add-on, is " ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, and link to particular video". That link looks valid and same as on the site ( except this :  "plugin://plugin.video.mrskin/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww " at the beginning and "&mode=playVideo" at the end - sorry for this but i don't know a thing about coding and this python ).  
I can't find a contact to this coder too.

Because of this problem i ask You for help. Can You fix this error or is the end of this add-on?

I look forward to hearing from you.
That's not an add-on which has any support here. You'd be better contacting the author directly. It should be available in the add-on information page, wherever you downloaded it from or a Google search.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-10-28, 16:14)Skinliking Wrote: Hello,

I'm writing to you because i have a problem with some add-on named MrSkin. Its coder Larry_Loose doesn't seem to know that his masterpiece is now broken.
All of catalogs seem to be untouched but truthfully they're empty. I'm saying that because i can't play any video. It looks like this add-on refreshes content and adds new videos but when i click on any of these it says that " video not found 5000 ". I've checked kodi's log but all that i can see is, regarding that add-on, is " ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, and link to particular video". That link looks valid and same as on the site ( except this :  "plugin://plugin.video.mrskin/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww " at the beginning and "&mode=playVideo" at the end - sorry for this but i don't know a thing about coding and this python ).  
I can't find a contact to this coder too.

Because of this problem i ask You for help. Can You fix this error or is the end of this add-on?

I look forward to hearing from you.

habe auch das Problem schon ein Lösung gefunden
The forum language is English please - and the same comment applies as I made above.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hello,
sorry for long absence but i was busy finding information about it and some new things popped-up so i totally forgot about my post here.
@DarrenHill Thanks for reply. So you're saying that this addon isn't supported here and i should contact author instead? Is it unofficial then?

@Bodytom Thanks for reply also. Can you speak English please? I can't understand a thing, sorry.
Correct. Whilst it isn't one we actively don't support (a banned addon (wiki)), it's one most of the team had never actually heard of before this thread. It has no thread on this forum and so it's difficult for us to assist with. The author is the best place to start for help.

Kodi Blog Posts
Ok, so i will try to contact him (author) and see what will happen.
Well thanks for help guys and you can close this thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MrSkin add-on doesn't work anymore0