• 1(current)
Beta Night
Night
Night is a fanart focused Skin for KODI v18 (Leia) & v19 (Matrix). Design is based on the deprecated Night Skin by mcborzu, rewritten from scratch by me.

Download (Repository):
(Recommended Method)

repository.skin.night-1.0.1.zip
(Multilang version: Includes fonts and support for: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hindi and Hebrew)

Download (Manual):
Nightv2.5.2 (09/Jan/21)Default languagesDownload
Night (Multilang)v2.5.2 (09/Jan/21)Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hindi and HebrewDownload
Night (Git)v2.5.x (09/Jan/21)Development release (might be unstable)Download | Github

Support:
IssuesIssues and bugsGithub
DiscussionFeedback and suggestionsGithub
TranslationSBOG (French), Me (German), Eduardpriutesa (Russian), xsynapse (Polish)Transifex
DonationGives me the opportunity to spend more time on this projectPaypal

Features:
  • Backend Support: EMBY / PlexKodiConnect
  • Custom Viewmode: Create your own Viewmode without any skinning experience and share it with other users.
  • Dashboard: Create your own Screensaver with all sorts of different Widgets (Clock, Logged In User, Recently Added, Weather, RSS, ...)
  • Native Support for 16:9, 16:10, 18:9 and 21:9 AR
  • General: Vertical/Horizontal/Panel Home Menu, Color Options, 12 Viewmodes (Size, Background and many other customizable Options), 3 User Custom Viewmodes
  •                 4 OSD Modes (Full / Minimal), Customizable Favourites, Dynamic Backgrounds, ...
  • ... much more ...

Screenshots:
Github
watch gallery

Credits:
  • Estuary skin (phil65, Ichabod Fletchman) for default images, some icons and EPGgrid code
Changelog:
... Placeholder ...
Hi,

wow, sounds great!
Looks amazing
The ol' PHT default skin more or less Wink
Well done @bkury
If this works like in the video, will be awesome!
Keeping an eye on this one.
Wow! Nod

Looks fantastic and those animations are flawless!
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-11-22, 23:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: Wow! Nod

Looks fantastic and those animations are flawless!
Actually, I am a satisfied Arctic Zephyr user (@jurialmunkey, thanks for a great skin), but new skin ideas that look very good also "inspire" me. I'm looking forward to the beta version of your skin.

Greetings
orionics
Windows 7 ・ Kodi 18.2
Minix Neo U9 H ・ CoreElec/Kodi 18.2
I like the preview of the skin very much. Are you making progress on this skin?
Thanks
(2017-12-01, 20:51)Aaiemron Wrote: Are you making progress on this skin?
KODI support is coming along pretty well, still on track to release a dev version within the next 2 weeks ...
(2017-12-02, 00:27)bkury Wrote:
KODI support is coming along pretty well, still on track to release a dev version within the next 2 weeks ... 
Thanks for your answer. I'm looking forward to it.
(2017-12-02, 00:27)bkury Wrote:
Any new news on this skin?
Happy New Year to everyone!

Sorry for the late reply/update on the progress of the skin ...

I run into some problems with the adaptive aspect ratio code in combination with different resolutions / size options, so I decided to rework some of the legacy code. The good news is that this change will also allow the skin to adapt to different resolutions (720p up to 4k) as well as different aspect ratios (16:9, 16:10, 18:9, 21:9) without kodi's upscaling, so you can use "true" 4k backgrounds and possibly higher resolution poster/fanart if available.

I'm going to work on these changes this week and I will try to release a development version as soon as possible.
(2018-01-01, 16:59)bkury Wrote: Happy New Year to everyone!

Sorry for the late reply/update on the progress of the skin ...

I run into some problems with the adaptive aspect ratio code in combination with different resolutions / size options, so I decided to rework some of the legacy code. The good news is that this change will also allow the skin to adapt to different resolutions (720p up to 4k) as well as different aspect ratios (16:9, 16:10, 18:9, 21:9) without kodi's upscaling, so you can use "true" 4k backgrounds and possibly higher resolution poster/fanart if available.

I'm going to work on these changes this week and I will try to release a development version as soon as possible.

Perfect! Thanks and happy new year
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night6