• 6(current)
Beta Night
Quote:is "beta1" out yet? I dont see the download link to it in the OP
Not yet, I'm going to release an update as soon as I have some of the PVR stuff done.

I can't give you an exact ETA yet but 2-3 weeks from now should be a safe bet. In the meantime feel free to test the development version ...
anymore updates on when release
any news
bkury  u still alive or did u abandon skin no hear for long time what up
This really is an amazing project.
Cant believe it’s done by a single person. Fan-tas-tic job!

I have tried other skins in the past and in the end returned to the default again. That just might change with this one.

To all those who, understandibly, can’t wait for an update please note that the work is done by real life people with most likely real lifes Wink

No news usually means other, more important stuff is going on. That’s just how it is. If it progresses we are lucky, if it doesn’t, well...it doesn’t. Be patient and maybe the author picks it up again.
Sorry for the late reply ...

I've been busy for the last couple of weeks but development is still ongoing and healthy. No need to worry!

To be perfectly honest I just forgot to update this thread because normally it's pretty quiet in here, so I don't check this thread very often.
(Note: just changed the thread notification option, from now on I should get an email if there is a new post)

No ETA for the next update yet but I'm working on it ...
(2018-08-19, 18:18)bkury Wrote: Sorry for the late reply ...

I've been busy for the last couple of weeks but development is still ongoing and healthy. No need to worry!

To be perfectly honest I just forgot to update this thread because normally it's pretty quiet in here, so I don't check this thread very often.
(Note: just changed the thread notification option, from now on I should get an email if there is a new post)

No ETA for the next update yet but I'm working on it ...
That's great news, because I like this skin a lot so far and I am very curious about the changes you've made.
thx for update realy like skin cant wait for beta version
I was using this skin in the past on plexHT and it was the only one I was using! Simply designed and gorgeous.
I can't wait to get my hand on this one for Kodi
I'm almost done with the dashboard & settings stuff, hope to finish everything else within the next ~10 days ...

Dashboard Widget:
The idea here is to have a main hub (widget) for all of your media on one single screen, this should help to keep track of everything that's been added recently or what's going on with your library/addons in general. Each dashboard widget can be configured to show only specific content you want to see.

Preview Images (work in progress):

(2018-09-12, 18:35)bkury Wrote: I'm almost done with the dashboard & settings stuff, hope to finish everything else within the next ~10 days ...

Dashboard Widget:
The idea here is to have a main hub (widget) for all of your media on one single screen, this should help to keep track of everything that's been added recently or what's going on with your library/addons in general. Each dashboard widget can be configured to show only specific content you want to see.

Preview Images (work in progress):

ImageImage
Looking good.  Nice to know that you are still working
on this nice skin.
Nice!
What about PVR stuff, any teasers ? Wink
(2018-09-12, 19:55)Atreyu Wrote: Nice!
What about PVR stuff, any teasers ? Wink
 Anything specific you want to see/know ?

It's basically the same as browsing the kodi library, every viewmode (including custom ones) will be available for the livetv/recordings section. I'm only using the demo PVR environment, so I don't know if there is more info or actual fanart available with a real PVR addon. For me browsing the Live TV demo section looks like this right now (e.g. panel #1 viewmode):

Great!
I was thinking pvr sections were unfinished.

I use pvr a lot and always stuck to the default skin thinking it would support livetv sections best.

Will certainly give this beautiful skin a go and report any issues or good stuff i might find when it will be available ( first page mentions januari).

Thanks again for your efforts on this one !
Looking forward to using this skin  Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night6