• 11(current)
Beta Night
not a skin issue mate , sorry I shouldn't have hijacked that thread , its a PKC issue happening in other skins.
(2019-03-11, 15:11)ontap Wrote: not a skin issue mate , sorry I shouldn't have hijacked that thread , its a PKC issue happening in other skins.

Never heard of that. Please mind https://github.com/croneter/PlexKodiConn...port-A-Bug
Hello Bkury,

Are you making progress on this Alpha3?

Thanks Camille
(2019-03-23, 19:43)SBOG Wrote: Are you making progress on this Alpha3?
I'm always making progress Smile It will be ready in about 1-2 weeks, this depends on how much spare time I have to work on it. Also, this is going to be the last alpha version, so I would like to make sure that most bugs/issues are fixed.

Current alpha3 changelog:
  • Clearart/Fanart Viewmodes
  • PlexKodiConnect Widget/Category fixes (Special thanks to croneter)
  • Multilang/Multifont Support
  • Other small fixes and enhancements
Regarding "backend support for plex", what exactly does that entail please ? , I see you have PKC listed , I use that addon with kodi library , what difference if any would using plex with this skin make ?
(2019-03-25, 11:39)ontap Wrote: Regarding "backend support for plex", what exactly does that entail please ? , I see you have PKC listed , I use that addon with kodi library , what difference if any would using plex with this skin make ?
Enabling PlexKodiConnect or EMBY support will automatically add all your PLEX/EMBY sections to the home menu (including widgets and categories)
Hello bkury,

For info : I have tested the new PKC version (version 2.7.9), but not change apparently, the widget mode only displays the Recently added, the "on deck" is still not visible.
The strange thing is : on the previous version I had 2 rows when activating the widget mode : top row was on deck (but empty), bottom row was recently added (with results). But now I only see one row for the recently added.

++
Yes, I know, but thanks for pointing it out!

Recently added should already work fine but because of some PlexKodiConnect changes "In progress" and categories require a small skin update to work properly.
I've already fixed that in alpha3 which should be ready next week.
(2019-03-28, 23:25)bkury Wrote: Yes, I know, but thanks for pointing it out!

Recently added should already work fine but because of some PlexKodiConnect changes "In progress" and categories require a small skin update to work properly.
I've already fixed that in alpha3 which should be ready next week.

Awesome News!
Great looking Skin, and youtube video. I like the custom settings!

Great job!

Thanks!

Alpha3 update:
Sorry for the delay, still need to fix some unexpected issues but hopefully everything will be sorted out in the next days ...
That's how it goes, take your time Wink

(2019-04-16, 14:34)bkury Wrote: Thanks!

Alpha3 update:
Sorry for the delay, still need to fix some unexpected issues but hopefully everything will be sorted out in the next days ...
(2019-04-16, 14:34)bkury Wrote: Thanks!

Alpha3 update:

Great!
Hello bkury,

One minor UI comment, when sweeping left, the shut down button is selected by default.
Probably having Exit as default would avoid unnecessary shut down in case of rush.

Thanks!

++
(2019-05-05, 08:41)SBOG Wrote: One minor UI comment, when sweeping left, the shut down button is selected by default.
Probably having Exit as default would avoid unnecessary shut down in case of rush.
That's strange, shutdown is actually the last menu item and shouldn't be focused by default. Does this also happen when you restart KODI and then navigate to the submenu? 

The only thing that I can think of is that you have hidden some submenu items (Settings --> Home Menu --> Submenu) and because of that "Shutdown" is now exactly in the middle of the submenu and therefore the item which is focused first.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night6