• 12(current)
Beta Night
(2019-05-05, 22:32)bkury Wrote:
(2019-05-05, 08:41)SBOG Wrote: One minor UI comment, when sweeping left, the shut down button is selected by default.
Probably having Exit as default would avoid unnecessary shut down in case of rush.
That's strange, shutdown is actually the last menu item and shouldn't be focused by default. Does this also happen when you restart KODI and then navigate to the submenu? 

The only thing that I can think of is that you have hidden some submenu items (Settings --> Home Menu --> Submenu) and because of that "Shutdown" is now exactly in the middle of the submenu and therefore the item which is focused first. 
I confirm this happen when I restart Kodi and navigate to the submenu.

In the sub menu, I have hidden 3 sections : Timer, File Manager, Sleep.
But if I reactivate one section, no change. Shut down (last in the list) is still selected by default.

But no big deal
Hello Bkury,

When trying to fast forward, there is no indication of the increments we are forwarding (by default : 10sec, 30sec, 60sec, ...).
It might be difficult to target a specific time in the movie.

Thanks
(2019-05-12, 11:33)SBOG Wrote: When trying to fast forward, there is no indication of the increments we are forwarding (by default : 10sec, 30sec, 60sec, ...).
You can enable this feature in the OSD settings menu.
(Note: it will be enabled by default in the next release)
Amazing job.thanks.i have some little questions:for the next release is possible add extrafanarts to library views?clearart no working in video osd and for the custom menu when add a voice(exemple you tube)background is just default o black,no personal image.sorry for my english and thank you anyway i use this skin i like so much.
(2019-05-19, 07:15)sinclair65 Wrote: Amazing job.thanks.i have some little questions:for the next release is possible add extrafanarts to library views?clearart no working in video osd and for the custom menu when add a voice(exemple you tube)background is just default o black,no personal image.sorry for my english and thank you anyway i use this skin i like so much.eject tray and open dvd command missing,i think is important.
(2019-05-19, 07:15)sinclair65 Wrote: Amazing job.thanks.
Thank you!

Quote:for the next release is possible add extrafanarts to library views?
It won't be in the next release but that's something I'm going to add along the way.

Quote:clearart no working in video osd
I'll take a look, thanks for reporting!

Quote:the custom menu when add a voice(exemple you tube)background is just default o black,no personal image.
This should actually work fine. Make sure that you have added the youtube video via "Add to SKIN favorites", this feature will also save additional information such as plot/description, duration, fanart background, ...
If it's still not working please let me know how you added this video to the custom home menu.
(2019-05-23, 17:19)bkury Wrote:
(2019-05-19, 07:15)sinclair65 Wrote: Amazing job.thanks.
Thank you!

Quote:for the next release is possible add extrafanarts to library views?
It won't be in the next release but that's something I'm going to add along the way.

Quote:clearart no working in video osd
I'll take a look, thanks for reporting!

Quote:the custom menu when add a voice(exemple you tube)background is just default o black,no personal image.
This should actually work fine. Make sure that you have added the youtube video via "Add to SKIN favorites", this feature will also save additional information such as plot/description, duration, fanart background, ...
If it's still not working please let me know how you added this video to the custom home menu. 
Thank you very much.i think the command eject tray-open dvd missing...is a kodi default option maybe is important.don't worry take your time and thanks again.
(2019-05-25, 07:22)sinclair65 Wrote: I think the command eject tray-open dvd missing...is a kodi default option maybe is important.
Yes, I forgot about that. Thanks for reporting! (will be in the upcoming release)

General Update:
I'm almost done with alpha3. Again, sorry for the delay ...
(2019-06-05, 15:58)bkury Wrote: I'm almost done with alpha3. Again, sorry for the delay ... 

Hello bkury, I was wandering if you had a target release date for the alpha 3? (but no rush I understand the workload this represents Smile )

++
(2019-06-25, 20:35)SBOG Wrote: Hello bkury, I was wandering if you had a target release date for the alpha 3? (but no rush I understand the workload this represents Smile )
I don't dare to give an exact release date because every time I do so, something unexpected happens and I have to delay it once again Smile but here is an update:

• Skin coding part is done, all issues reported in this thread should be fixed
  • Localization/Font (multilang) part 1: Should be done by the weekend
  • Skin Repository: This is what I'm currently working on, it makes it much easier to install and manage the skin. (skin auto-update, new background feature: picture of the day and more)

Side note: This will be the last "big" update because most of the framework/backend stuff is finally done, meaning you can expect frequent skin updates/fixes in the coming weeks/months.
In other words, next release should be ready within the next days (damn, I did it again)
Update:
Next release will be this friday

Here is a preview of the 3rd home menu design which should be optimized for mouse/touchscreen users in the near future ...
(2019-07-01, 21:13)bkury Wrote: Update:
Next release will be this friday

Here is a preview of the 3rd home menu design which should be optimized for mouse/touchscreen users in the near future ...

Great, can't wait to try this!
Night v2.3.3 is now available!

Changelog:
  • SKIN Repository
  • New Home menu design: Panel
  • New basic viewmodes: Fanart, Clearart, Banner
  • New Background options: Overlays & Picture of the day (Bing, National Geographic, Reddit)
  • Localization Support (Translations & Fonts)
  • PlexKodiConnect: Everything should work now, Added support for playlists and plugins
  • Enabled by default: Home Sections, OSD Status/Time, PlexKodiConnect/Emby/Embycon support if available, Always focus first sub menu item
  • Fixed most issues reported by forum users
Getting a "404" when trying repo link ?
(2019-07-07, 22:49)ontap Wrote: Getting a "404" when trying repo link ?
Fixed typo, should work now .. thanks for reporting!
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night6