• 15(current)
Beta Night
Thank you. Very nice skin..Great
work.
Update:

It took me longer than expected but I finally finished all the time consuming technical stuff. I'm going to update this thread with some screenshots and possibly a release date by the end of this month.
See you soon!
(2020-05-24, 22:37)bkury Wrote: Update:

It took me longer than expected but I finally finished all the time consuming technical stuff. I'm going to update this thread with some screenshots and possibly a release date by the end of this month.
See you soon!

Great News!
Screenshot 1: New text widget, each home menu item & widget can now be configured individually (Text, Poster, Square, Thumb, Clearart, Clearlogo, Hide/Show Label, Background, ...)
Screenshot 2: New screensaver widgets (OpenHT's default design, daily changing background)

Coming soon™

ImageImage
(2020-06-04, 05:43)bkury Wrote: Screenshot 1: New text widget, each home menu item & widget can now be configured individually (Text, Poster, Square, Thumb, Clearart, Clearlogo, Hide/Show Label, Background, ...)
Screenshot 2: New screensaver widgets (OpenHT's default design, daily changing background)

Coming soon™

ImageImage
Very great job!
Any progress for next release thanks
(2020-07-24, 23:56)kobyboy Wrote: Any progress for next release thanks
I've made a lot of progress in the last 3 weeks. I should have an ETA shortly ...
Hello Bkury.

Have you made additional progress on this skin?
Thank you for the work
+1
Small update:

I'm almost done now (Yes, really! I promise Smile). More information next weekend ...

(2020-09-28, 01:33)bkury Wrote: Small update:

I'm almost done now (Yes, really! I promise Smile). More information next weekend ...

Hello. Do you already have some more information?
Is it possibke to change the name of the home menu items and widgets?
Change label is what I mean
Yes, the upcoming version (v2.5) will have this feature (see screenshot above "Rename TEST")

I'm currently testing and fixing some small outstanding issues.
Due to the extensive code changes I'm going to release a development build first (probably tomorrow), so anyone who is interested can start playing around.
(2020-10-10, 13:45)bkury Wrote: Yes, the upcoming version (v2.5) will have this feature (see screenshot above "Rename TEST")

I'm currently testing and fixing some small outstanding issues.
Due to the extensive code changes I'm going to release a development build first (probably tomorrow), so anyone who is interested can start playing around.

Thank you. I am very interested and looking forward to the new version
Night (GIT) v2.5.0 is now available for testing ...

Available via Night repository, or as a direct download here
Note: You can have both stable and development version installed.

Now that the technical side of the skin is pretty much finished, I'm going to focus on improving the GUI and fixing any outstanding issues. 
If everything works out I should have a stable version by the end of this month. 

Happy testing!
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night6