• 18(current)
Beta Night
This is an interesting skin, I wish it had an option of a tall list view on the left with art on the right.
(2021-03-21, 21:59)Lee Thompson Wrote: This is an interesting skin, I wish it had an option of a tall list view on the left with art on the right.
Just create your own look with the custom viewmode feature, it's really easy to do once you get the hang of it.

General:
v2.5.3 will be ready at the end of this month

edit (17/04/21):
Sorry for the delay. Still having some issues to fix but there will be even more stuff to play with when it's done.
Love it, but I wish the custom views supported placing things like clearlogos or other artwork in the custom view.
(2021-04-21, 00:44)starslayer74 Wrote: Love it, but I wish the custom views supported placing things like clearlogos or other artwork in the custom view.
Custom Viewmode feature supports every image type including clearlogo/clearart or your own image
(e.g. Contextmenu --> Edit mode --> Image #1-9 --> Content --> Choose between Poster, Thumb, Clearart, Clearlogo, ....)

Or do you mean something different?
(2021-04-21, 01:15)bkury Wrote:
(2021-04-21, 00:44)starslayer74 Wrote: Love it, but I wish the custom views supported placing things like clearlogos or other artwork in the custom view.
Custom Viewmode feature supports every image type including clearlogo/clearart or your own image
(e.g. Contextmenu --> Edit mode --> Image #1-9 --> Content --> Choose between Poster, Thumb, Clearart, Clearlogo, ....)

Or do you mean something different?
I apologize, I meant in place of text - like for when I'm looking at my library of movies - I have it arranged so the movie posters are in a row at the bottom, synopsis right above it, and at the top is the name of the movie - where the movie name is, I want to put the clearlogo instead of the name - I couldn't figure out how to do that. Maybe I'm missing something.
(2021-04-21, 16:11)starslayer74 Wrote: I apologize, I meant in place of text - like for when I'm looking at my library of movies - I have it arranged so the movie posters are in a row at the bottom, synopsis right above it, and at the top is the name of the movie - where the movie name is, I want to put the clearlogo instead of the name - I couldn't figure out how to do that. Maybe I'm missing something.
Hmm, I'm still not sure if I understand you correctly. If we are talking about the custom viewmode feature you can simply add an image (clearart,clearlogo or any other image type) next to your movie name.

Can you post or PM me a screenshot of your viewmode and/or edit screen?
(2021-04-21, 16:53)bkury Wrote:
(2021-04-21, 16:11)starslayer74 Wrote: I apologize, I meant in place of text - like for when I'm looking at my library of movies - I have it arranged so the movie posters are in a row at the bottom, synopsis right above it, and at the top is the name of the movie - where the movie name is, I want to put the clearlogo instead of the name - I couldn't figure out how to do that. Maybe I'm missing something.
Hmm, I'm still not sure if I understand you correctly. If we are talking about the custom viewmode feature you can simply add an image (clearart,clearlogo or any other image type) next to your movie name.

Can you post or PM me a screenshot of your viewmode and/or edit screen?

I circled the area I'm trying to modify to show an image instead of text: 

https://imgur.com/gallery/3EQR4gy
(2021-04-21, 19:27)starslayer74 Wrote: I circled the area I'm trying to modify to show an image instead of text
I'll try to explain how to edit a custom viewmode :
  • Go to the viewmode customization screen (see screenshot)
  • Select "Edit"

Now you will see all objects that your current viewmode is made of. In this case, 5 Labels and 4 Images.

Now let's add a new 5th image:
  • Select "Image #5" and set the content to whatever image you would like to add
  • Adjust other parameters like position and size of your image
  • Apply changes

You should now have an additional image shown on your screen. You can also add/delete or edit other objects the way you like it.
Hope this helps!
(2021-04-22, 00:02)bkury Wrote:
(2021-04-21, 19:27)starslayer74 Wrote: I circled the area I'm trying to modify to show an image instead of text
I'll try to explain how to edit a custom viewmode :
  • Go to the viewmode customization screen (see screenshot)
  • Select "Edit"

Now you will see all objects that your current viewmode is made of. In this case, 5 Labels and 4 Images.

Now let's add a new 5th image:
  • Select "Image #5" and set the content to whatever image you would like to add
  • Adjust other parameters like position and size of your image
  • Apply changes

You should now have an additional image shown on your screen. You can also add/delete or edit other objects the way you like it.
Hope this helps!
Thank you, I was playing around with it just now and figured it out. Very powerful editor!
It's been a while but I'm still working on the next big update for this skin. I'm currently finishing up the new videoinfo screens which contain a lot of new features and additional information like social links, keywords, detailed cast/crew info, news, reviews, ratings and much more ...

It's always hard to give an exact ETA but expect a test version by the end of june.

(22-05-18) Added movie info screenshot

(22-05-20) Added more info screenshot
Image(WIP)
(WIP)

I'll edit this post with new screenshots along the way.
Wow!.....That's a really nice info screen layout.
Always like seeing new creations, especially when they are well presented.
Good luck with your project.
I am waiting eagerly. Your skin makes Kodi so much better Nod !
Will there be PVR TV Guide incorporated?
(2022-05-21, 00:11)kobyboy Wrote: Will there be PVR TV Guide incorporated?
PVR TV Guide is already implemented in the current available version, it might not be completely up-to-date but it should work.
Can't wait for update.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night6