Grid with Plex for Kodi - OSD stuck on?
Any one else using the Plex for Kodi plugin, with Grid?  If so, does the OSD/play-button-bar disappear when playing a video?  Using the Grid version from the Kodi repos, Kodi version 17.4 (OSMC). 

It seems to remain stuck 'on' screen for me, pressing escape etc doesn't work (quits playback), when I change the theme to something else (Titan) it seems to work ok.
(2017-10-28, 17:37)BVTbmhBxK43 Wrote: Any one else using the Plex for Kodi plugin, with Grid?  If so, does the OSD/play-button-bar disappear when playing a video?  Using the Grid version from the Kodi repos, Kodi version 17.4 (OSMC). 

It seems to remain stuck 'on' screen for me, pressing escape etc doesn't work (quits playback), when I change the theme to something else (Titan) it seems to work ok.

This is an issue caused by the Plex add-on. It is using skin code to force the Plex styled play controls to stay on top instead of the skin's controls. Depending on how different skins use different methods to show / hide certain element the end result may be different. But I tried Titan and it is showing other issues too because of this.
I think I have a workaround, but it's definitely a hack. Not happy about using hacks, but I don't see any other option.
Hack in the below post fixed things for me as a work around:

https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/247442...e-2-0-skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid with Plex for Kodi - OSD stuck on?0