Bug SkinHelper warnings in kodi.log
I was reading through the KODI.log on my 17.5 KODI install, Win10PC, Metropolis skin.  And I saw lots of warnings about using out of date SkinHelper functions. 

Code:
23:53:04.405 T:4136 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Deprecated method: recentmovies. Please reassign your widgets to get rid of this message. -This automatic redirect will be removed in the future
23:53:05.224 T:2224 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Deprecated method: recentmusicvideos. Please reassign your widgets to get rid of this message. -This automatic redirect will be removed in the future
23:53:05.965 T:7964 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Deprecated method: recentepisodes. Please reassign your widgets to get rid of this message. -This automatic redirect will be removed in the future
23:53:08.010 T:2664 WARNING: Skin Helper Service --> Deprecated method: favourites. Please reassign your widgets to get rid of this message. -This automatic redirect will be removed in the future

Any thoughts?  I am assuming they are skin related warnings as I don't remember seeing them before.  

Will there be a refresh of this skin before Leia appears?  I am enjoying using this skin as it certainly leaves me swearing at the interface less that Estuary does.  Big Grin  I use Keyboard and mouse too much
Must be changes made to Skin Helper since the last release, I use a version for 18 so I wouldn't have caught it.

It will likely be updated in the next release.  Thanks for the heads up.  I added a bug report for it so we'll remember.
https://github.com/jingai/skin.metropolis/issues/139
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Good to hear the skin is getting a Leia polish.  Thanks MacGyver for your work.  Something about the skin colours \ feel that just seems nicer, calmer somehow.

Those warnings don't appear to be causing any troubles to the skin in v17.5.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SkinHelper warnings in kodi.log0