Estuary mod 2. How do I remove the caretaker addon completely?
Read the posts over The last few days after what's happened with this skin.

I've seen  few posts saying people have got the skin working after removing this caretaker rubbish. How do you do it?

Yes I know there's now a pop up which u can no turn off but I'm still not comfortable with he damn thing!

Love the skin....i want to use it but not witht his addon installed
Remove the skin or edit the skin, because it will install it each time.

Another option is to install the skin, remove the repository it comes from, and then you will have no issue.
if you edit the skin so its not a dependency anymore, and then disable the addon it stays disabled after update.
Skin has been updated. Get the latest release
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Once you update and the dependency is removed, you can then manually uninstall caretaker from the my addons page in the GUI as normal.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary mod 2. How do I remove the caretaker addon completely?0