Bug XBMC.Extract
(2020-04-13, 13:06)malte Wrote: Has anybody else issues with 7z-files? I created a simple text file and compressed it with Windows version of 7-zip.

I used following code to test it (quite similar to zachs code above):
python:

import xbmcvfs
from urllib.parse import quote_plus

file_7z = "C:\\Users\\Malte\\Documents\\Archivetests\\Test.7z"
archive_file = 'archive://%(archive_file)s' % {'archive_file': quote_plus(xbmc.translatePath(file_7z))}
(dirs, files) = xbmcvfs.listdir(archive_file)
print(files)

When I run this code inside a Kodi addon, Kodi just crashes without any error message. When I change the 7z file to a zip file, the same code runs without any issues.

I tested several compression types (lzma, lzma2, bzip2, ...) and also tested with simple files or files in folders etc. All with the same result.

Also tested with Kodi Leia (version 1.0.7 of Archive support) and Matrix (version 1.2.0 of Archive support)

Does anybody has an idea what is wrong with my test?

Documented issue on that already here
https://github.com/xbmc/vfs.libarchive/issues/37
(2020-04-13, 23:43)zachmorris Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 13:06)malte Wrote: Has anybody else issues with 7z-files? I created a simple text file and compressed it with Windows version of 7-zip.

I used following code to test it (quite similar to zachs code above):
python:

import xbmcvfs
from urllib.parse import quote_plus

file_7z = "C:\\Users\\Malte\\Documents\\Archivetests\\Test.7z"
archive_file = 'archive://%(archive_file)s' % {'archive_file': quote_plus(xbmc.translatePath(file_7z))}
(dirs, files) = xbmcvfs.listdir(archive_file)
print(files)

When I run this code inside a Kodi addon, Kodi just crashes without any error message. When I change the 7z file to a zip file, the same code runs without any issues.

I tested several compression types (lzma, lzma2, bzip2, ...) and also tested with simple files or files in folders etc. All with the same result.

Also tested with Kodi Leia (version 1.0.7 of Archive support) and Matrix (version 1.2.0 of Archive support)

Does anybody has an idea what is wrong with my test?

Documented issue on that already here
https://github.com/xbmc/vfs.libarchive/issues/37 
Ok, thanks. Didn't see that.

Is there any solution on .rar files ? 
vfs.rar works on MACOSX but crashes on windows and android 
I'm using quote_plus to encode the path ```rar://%2Fstorage%2Femulated%2F0%2FAndroid%2Fdata%2Forg.xbmc.kodi%2Ffiles%2F.kodi%2Fuserdata%2Faddon_data%2Fservice.subtitles.greeksubs%2Ftemp%2F3782580_the-mandalorian-s02e08-web-x264-phoenix-720p-web-x265-minx-720p-hevc-x265-megusta_89784.rar```
but when code reach the line kodi craches

uri = "rar://{}".format(quote_plus(f))
dirs, files = xbmcvfs.listdir(uri)
any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.Extract0