Switching Library shares
Hi. I have two Librelec boxes running Krypton 17.5. My media is stored on a box running Ubuntu and my library is a mysql database on the Ubuntu machine. Question I have is my current Movie and TV libraries are shared as smb. I have since shared my drives using NFS and would like to change my libraries to point to the NFS shares instead. Now is there any easy way of doing this in such a way that I will retain all watched and in progress status? Thx.
The 'easiest' way would be to make few hacks in the mysql database using a couple of SQL-queries. I'm not sure if your level of SQL expertise is up for that, because it can be tricky.

Alternatively I suggest doing a Video Library Export using 'Separate File', so that nfo files are created next to each video. When you have added the settings for watched status and resume to your advancedsettings.xml file, those will be stored in the nfo files as well (which as a backup is always handy). Any re-import will be greatly sped up compared to a fully new scan.
Ya I tried dumping the database and running a search and replace but it didn't quite work. I have 318 episode thumb tags that I'm not sure how to change.
(40158, 9708, 'episode', 'thumb', 'image://video@smb%3a%2f%2fFREENAS%2fTV%2f....

As you say it's never a bad idea to have the library exported to separate files. Shouldn't take all that long to re-import everything. Thx.
(2017-10-31, 11:31)Klojum Wrote: The 'easiest' way would be to make few hacks in the mysql database using a couple of SQL-queries. I'm not sure if your level of SQL expertise is up for that, because it can be tricky.

Alternatively I suggest doing a Video Library Export using 'Separate File', so that nfo files are created next to each video. When you have added the settings for watched status and resume to your advancedsettings.xml file, those will be stored in the nfo files as well (which as a backup is always handy). Any re-import will be greatly sped up compared to a fully new scan.

I've done it with single file and then used a simple word replace on the giant XML file and then imported it again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Switching Library shares0