BenQ HT2550 Projector with 3D & 4K HDR
Just to update this thread, I got a BenQ 2550 and ended up returning it. Gray light border issue, constant 3D synch inverts issue, gray-ish blacks, and so-so contrast & color depth/richness. Optoma UHD51A will likely perform similarly. The 3D synch invert issue is being fixed by BenQ w/an upcoming f/w update, but overall doesn't look like these TI .47 DMD chip-based PJ's are all that good.

For affordable 3D + 4K PJ for now, I'd recommend Epson 5040UB or 4000.
Also, please listen to Cnet, what it says about BenQ HT2550: https://www.cnet.com/products/benq-cineh...50/review/
Secrets had the opposite reaction. From the two days I had the BenQ, it was sharper w/4K than Epson, but blacks, contrast and colors were all better on Epson. With 3D now fixed from posts I'm see on AVSForum, DLP usually provides better 3D quality than LCD. I know this from my experience w/BenQ 2050 and 1070, but I'm quite happy now w/3D on Epson. There is still minor ghosting/crosstalk, but nowhere as severe as when I had auto iris on before.
That's great and they are available on Amazon now. And even the Optoma UHD60 can be found in the 4K projector Amazon items, and they offer a $200 off discount now. If you want to buy one, these can be on your consideration list.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BenQ HT2550 Projector with 3D & 4K HDR0