Solved Steamlink Kodi 17.5 cant see shared networkfolder from a external HDD
hey,

i hope i am in this categorie correct (i think steamlink use linux ^^). sry for my english, thats not my mainlanguage.

so i buy the steamlink and use the kodi 17.5 release from github https://github.com/garbear/kodi-steamlink/releases

the install was not a problem. now i want add over the network my folder with the movies and etc. but i cant see in kodi any shared folders. the only way was to activate the mediastreaming on windows 10 over the homegroups. i see now in kodi over the option UPnP devices the standardfolder "Picture" "Music" etc.

But thats not what i need. In windows 10 i make a local account with a simple password and add this account in the shared option on windows 10 with read rules. 

Can anyone help me?

BR
Hey ho,

i found a solution. thx.

the thread can be closed Smile
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Steamlink Kodi 17.5 cant see shared networkfolder from a external HDD0