Please help me tweak my Titan Netflix settings
I'm still wanting to tweak some more anyone know how to make less of a space between the TV thumbs within the widgets? I'm sure its just a matter of changing a value somewhere in the code but I'm not sure what line to change, anyone?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2017-12-01, 16:29)cscott1 Wrote: Hey Usafle if you want to try out the changes here is the modified file just replace the original with this one it's located org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.titan.leiabeta/1080i/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gAMkeoQ...p=drivesdk

The other changes are made within the skin settings homescreen layout layout for widgets Landscape
Do not display the IMDB rating icon and studio logo
Show all widgets
Auto rotate widgets disabled
Enable circular navigation
Hide widget panel background
Prefer TV show thumb for episodes in widgets
Display tags on widgets disabled
Prefer short plot
Color theme red passion theme
Costume color settings/focus color for home tiles and widgets ffe8e8e8(white)
General skin settings Busy animation color diffuse ft5a1511(red)
Bordersize for unfocused thumbs/tiles 2 pixels
Bordersize for focused thumbs/tiles 4 pixels
Disable auto scroll for plot
Configure shortcuts/editmenue shortcuts/widgets/use fixed focus

With those changes/setting should get you pretty close to Netflix for Android TV.

ImageImage

I like your disposition, but would be possible up the title space to try to make 2 row visibles like Netflix? With your configuration second row is cut a little.

Thanks.
Sorry I haven't got back sooner not sure what you are referring to. Are you wanting the second row to be cut a little like in Netflix? I personally don't care for that. I would like to figure out how to move the two rows down a bit without messing up the titles. Still on my to do list is to try to get the widget tiles to have less space between them as well will work on it more after the holidays.

***edit sounds like you have the widgets row set to large landscape change it to just plain landscape it's closer to what Netflix has.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Maybe the ideas expressed in this thread could be paid attention to, but IMHO that really should be sufficient. 
I mean, there are a lot of other things to do and it is impossible to emulate the Netflix view up to the last pixel. 

Just my 2 cents....
(2017-12-19, 01:03)malvinas2 Wrote: Maybe the ideas expressed in this thread could be paid attention to, but IMHO that really should be sufficient. 
I mean, there are a lot of other things to do and it is impossible to emulate the Netflix view up to the last pixel. 

Just my 2 cents....
I actually agree that everything shouldn't be emulated down to the last pixel. There are things I prefer in Titan over Netflix like the use of clear art titles and the information and extended info pages are far better in Titan than Netflix. Marcel did however include two Netflix views for those users that like the look or have non tech minded significant others that just love the simplicity of Netflix. My girlfriend is one of those kind of people that struggle to turn the TV on and was totally lost trying to use other kodi skins. Since she already knows how to use Netflix it only makes sense for me to go this route and although it was a learning curve for me to set up Titan I have to admit I love the interface and like Netflix how easy it is to use. I agree there are probably more pressing issues than a few visual tweaks but Marcel if you are listening the option to keep the focus fixed to the top row when multiple widgets are on the home screen would be a nice addition to your awesome skin...
Hello cscott11,

I recently saw this thread. I am also using Titan Beta on Krypton 17.6 on Android TV. I did some tweaking to make it look like and android app. one thing I have changed is the context menu on the home screen to look like Native Android context nav. Here is what it looks like 

Let me know if you are interested and I can share the code with you. Also, I have a question. Most of my widgets are coming from ExtendedInfo Mod screen. Is there a way to get the ClearLogo titles and Thums for movies/tvshows (like the one you have in your screenshot) for the widgets created using extendedinfo mod?

Thanks.
Your context menu looks awesome!!! Yeah hook me up with the code and if you want to share with everyone do pull request to Marcels repo.  I'm not sure about getting the thumbs for the extended info mod screen honestly I have never tried it all my widgets go to custom tags lists I have created in my Library. Make sure you are using the Artwork downloader version that is mentioned earlier in this thread and add the fanart tv and IMDB api's they opened up all the thumbs for me.
(2017-11-06, 02:14)waltzin Wrote: Artwork Downloader stopped working recently which is why getting landscape thumbs from fanart.tv isn't working.

Workaround:
- Install addon from dropbox link here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2653292
- Add your project API in artwork downloader settings, save.
- Run artwork downloader
this one don't forget to turn off automatic updates if you have other repos with the artwork downloader in it.
Hey can you post your current modifications? Or did you not change anything since the other link you posted?
The changes I have made since then are minor. I only really changed the value of spotlight image to make the artwork show a lil better. I just had an idea to change the values of the large landscape tiles to the same size as the regular landscape tiles I'm hoping that will make the spacing between the tiles more closely resemble Netflix. I'm at work at the moment not near my hub I will try it out tonight. If it works I will post the file for you when I get home.
Also still hoping some code master can help me to keep the focus fixed to the top row in the Netflix 2 view I think it has something to do with animations but I have no idea what to change. Please someone help me. Navigating into the second row drives me nuts lol sorry about my OCD.
I'll take a look. I understand a bit.
@cscott1 , i dont know why but i cant PM, Reply to any pm i get....is there i trick idk about ??so thats why i answer here.

Are you talking about the Netflix HomeMenu Style ?
Quote:To further explain there are two horizontal widgets in the Netflix 2 view I want the widgets to rotate horizontally and also to scroll up or down vertically but the selection tile to remain on the top row just like how Netflix works. The way Titan works now when pushing down you navigate into the second row and it kind of drives me nuts... I know it has something to do with animations and I am guessing it is located in the IncludesNetflixHome.xml but I am not sure

I just using the Vertical Confluence for Home and Netflix just in Series Season Selection.

I tried Netflix 2 vie on main, on something went wrong in generell to me, but....to you problem

- i use 3 widgets on Movie Section- they automatically rotate horizontally, and i can eaysy navigate with up/down/left/right controls.
- so i dont get the problem Huh!!!

you know about the setting, for Auto Rotate?!....sorry English is not my main Language ;-)

But if you mean that when you in row 1 go to 3rd position and than click down you are in position 1 --- than maybe you need to find and edit the needed.
im abit busy right know by editing the OSD.  But maybe i chack tomorrow.

<onup>*<onup>
<ondown>*<ondown>
<onright>*<onright>
<onleft>*<onright>
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Well I don't have a problem with the skin it works the way it is supposed to. My issue is this I want to change the way it works. In the Netflix 2 view 2 horizontal widgets are displayed when pushing up or down you can navigate into both rows this is not how Netflix behaves the focus remains fixed to the first tile in the first row always. When pushing down in Netflix the lower row moves up to the top row so on and so forth. Im trying to change the code so that selection tile stays fixed to the far left tile on the top row at all times.
@mardukL  & @Socks  thanks any help would be greatly appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help me tweak my Titan Netflix settings1