Req Video OSD customize
I'd like to see options for the on-screen display for video playback.  I think it's way too intrusive currently (v17.5).  You could say this is a very important aspect because it's the user's final most important interaction with player.  

So maybe options like adjust the hide delay time, hide during Pause, disable completely, etc.  Would seem to be simple features to add.  More customization beyond that would be very useful too such as what to display, position, a very minimalist option, etc.  Maybe some of this is available in another skin?  Haven't seen it though.  Asked on the main forum but got no replies.  Thanks.
Guess I'll have to do this myself thru a skin - I think it's possible.
Titan has many options for video OSD controls.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2017-11-02, 17:55)Beckler Wrote: I'd like to see options for the on-screen display for video playback.  I think it's way too intrusive currently (v17.5).  You could say this is a very important aspect because it's the user's final most important interaction with player.  

So maybe options like adjust the hide delay time, hide during Pause, disable completely, etc.  Would seem to be simple features to add.  More customization beyond that would be very useful too such as what to display, position, a very minimalist option, etc.

100% agree. I just want a simple text OSD when video is paused.
So I finally tried Titan skin on my Android box; good suggestion but it seems to have problems.  Simply choosing Videos from home screen for example, it takes over 10 sec. for next menu to come up, possibly because my source is SMB share (over network).  But the default skin doesn't do that.  Also Titan doesn't show shortcut on main screen to my SMB item as the other skin does.  Maybe it's possible but I assumed it would just be a new skin on the same stuff so it would still be there in new skin - maybe not.

Then, on the topic of this thread, yes it has more OSD options but somehow the option for the annoying small "seekpanel" during Pause is broken!  Turning it on or off in Options makes no difference; it's always displayed during pause.  You can customize the main lower display panel delay times somewhat however, so that's useful. (Though not at all logically done.)  I rebooted the box of course and it didn't fix anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video OSD customize0