v17 Cover and Trama for any folder name in all add-on
Hi,

i have kodi 17 in my rpi3 with deafult skin estuary.

I use an add-on to have access at my cloud nas.

I need to know if is possible have cover of fanart and trama for all folder, that have the name of tv show, like Lost, and subfolder Season 1 etc... but also for movies. ( when i select a movie or a tv show without play, i wish to see trama and cover or fanart. )

I have ExtendedInfo Script, but i guess that doesn't works inside any add-on.
Hello robertus

I am not understanding what "trama" is.

Maybe you could try explaining again what you are trying to achieve? Use Google Translate if that helps?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-11-02, 21:54)Karellen Wrote: Hello robertus

I am not understanding what "trama" is.

Maybe you could try explaining again what you are trying to achieve? Use Google Translate if that helps?

right, sorry and thanks for reply.

Trama in italian means "plot".

With estuary skin ( default ) on kodi 17, inside chomiteca add-on, but also others add-on video, i wish to see fan art on background and plot on left side, when i select with cursor or tv remote control, a movies or tv show.

I hope that is possible, because i upload my stuff in minhateca site, that is a cloud, and wih kodi i can surfer in my folders, but i can't see any plot or fan art in background, and would be nice see that, to  have a better choice, when you want to see a movie or tvshow.
sorry for repost, but there isn't a way to do that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cover and Trama for any folder name in all add-on0