Mod Unityx - colorbox modded
This is my personal version of Unity. Well, a quick hack to get running with script.colorbox!
I am using this skin as a new base, and so initially started on the colors.

It is pretty much working OK (haven't tested PVR).
Will add home screen fanart etc. later if it doesn't intefere with my own skin.
There may be some color issues as this was a 10 minute hack!

Feel free to use.
Whether this gets updated (or bumpaneer merges colorbox stuff and becomes obsolete) I don't know Wink

Anyways,...

GitHub @ https://github.com/BADMS/skin.unityx

It should work fine with Kodi repo version of colorbox, if not use this @ https://github.com/BADMS/script.colorbox

watch gallery
- color fixes
not working keeps jumping around different colours
(2017-11-06, 01:58)popeye2468 Wrote: not working keeps jumping around different colours

How you mean exactly?
It will change colors in library depending on focused item.
very good work. I also work on this skin and show the results

Image Image
Thanks, slowly working on things..

- The menu is available on all screens by pushing all the way left or right
- Enlarge fonts for 10ft UI
Hi! I love this skin and what youre doing is exacly what I'm missing. Though problem is I'm not an expert att implementing and using fixes like these. Could you provide me with short instructions on how to use this tool. I use Kodi on an Android TV just to make everything a bit more complicated. Tried copying and pasting the whole github skin folder replacing my own but fail to find where to actually modify the colors. Best regards.
(2018-02-25, 03:56)safaex Wrote: Hi! I love this skin and what youre doing is exacly what I'm missing. Though problem is I'm not an expert att implementing and using fixes like these. Could you provide me with short instructions on how to use this tool. I use Kodi on an Android TV just to make everything a bit more complicated. Tried copying and pasting the whole github skin folder replacing my own but fail to find where to actually modify the colors. Best regards.
 Hi, I updated the unityx, so download the skin zip from github then use kodi to install zip file, it should import colorbox. Then use skin and reboot.
Hello again. Wow thanks for your help. Got it working and the result is stunning.

One question though. I think that the brightness dimming and bleaching of colors (or whatever we should call it) is a bit intense at times. In my homescreen I can barely see the wallpaper for example, while browsing kodi menues both color and brightness gets a lot clearer. Is there a way to tone this feature down a bit? The bleaching I get, but I'd like if brightness could bet set and not dynamic.
(2018-02-27, 22:16)safaex Wrote: Hello again. Wow thanks for your help. Got it working and the result is stunning.

One question though. I think that the brightness dimming and bleaching of colors (or whatever we should call it) is a bit intense at times. In my homescreen I can barely see the wallpaper for example, while browsing kodi menues both color and brightness gets a lot clearer. Is there a way to tone this feature down a bit? The bleaching I get, but I'd like if brightness could bet set and not dynamic.
 Can you show picture of what you mean please, thanks Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unityx - colorbox modded0