v17 Add ons
I am a new kodi user and wanting some ideas for good add ons for watching college football. Thanks in advance for any help!
I assume you've reviewed https://kodi.tv/addons/browse (select video addons)?
If you're outside the US ESPN Player is pretty good but only has ESPN/ABC content,
if you're in the US then the Fox Sports GO And ESPN addons should have you covered for most games and if it still works you can get Notre Dame home games on the NBC Sports addon.
A valid subscription is required for all of the above, you wont find any pirated content here.
USTVNow will get your local networks out of Pittsburgh.
Please allow me to somewhat shamelessly promote my Stadium add-on. Wink

I also have several other FCS conference add-ons available on my add-ons page.

(2017-11-04, 23:39)locoguano Wrote: USTVNow will get your local networks out of Pittsburgh.

Actually the OTA channels in USTVnow are from Harrisburg, which is closer to Philly than Pittsburgh.  Which kinda sucks because on Sundays their CBS affiliate tends to show Ravens games instead of Steelers games.  Otherwise a good choice for OTA programming, and you can sign up for free.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add ons0