External HDMI monitor from iPad no longer works full screen
The keyboard issue will be fixed soonish at least...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hey Memphiz, good news, I updated my iPad to latest iOS update last night (11.2.1), and the full screen option on the external monitor is working again. I went back to the Kodi version 17.6 as well. Do you think that means Apple fixed the issue or is it just a fluke?

Thanks again for your help.
Will have to update the ipad and verify - maybe apple fixed it yeah.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Confirmed - works again with ios 11.2.1 - apple fixed it.
My first post. I performed several searches but cannot locat the instructions to setup the transfer of my video content from an app on my iPad to play on my TV using Kodi on an Amazon Firestick.

Would mind helping me please?
If not I understand...newbies can be a real pain. ;-)
If you will point me to the instructions I thank you in advance!

BTW, I am using Kodi 17.6
And iOS v11.2.5
(2017-12-21, 15:41)Memphiz Wrote: Confirmed - works again with ios 11.2.1 - apple fixed it.

Hi Memphiz, I was wondering if you could answer a question or two about mirroring my iPad to my fire tv.

I went to the link FAQs you have in your signature and the instructions to display the iPad on a fire tv are very old.

Is this procedure still available and if so, are there updated setup instructions?
it only works for appletv not firetv ... it never says firetv anywhere in the howto i hope
(2018-02-16, 20:20)Memphiz Wrote: it only works for appletv not firetv ... it never says firetv anywhere in the howto i hope

I was reading 1.12 in the wiki FAQs. It appears I wanted it to be for a Fire TV installation but it is for an Apple TV. Sorry for my silly question. https://kodi.wiki/view/iOS%20FAQ#How_to_...ut_to_a_TV

BTW, if you or anyone else is interested, if you sign up for two or three months of DIRECTVNOW, they will send you an Apple TV or Fire TV at no additional cost.

The min monthly cost is $35 for programming...this is not an advertisement, I was just sharing a good deal I recently signed up for...and received.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
External HDMI monitor from iPad no longer works full screen0