Skin causing kodi to crash
I love this skin but I'm having a major issue with it.
Im running kodi 17.5 on android tv. 
The problems only arise when using live tv after a few minutes on live tv kodi will completely lock up and require a device hard reboot.

Im using pvr iptvsimple client to run a m3u playlist. But that's all.
I'e tried using the standard default skin and all is good so I'm assuming it' skin related.

I don' have the log handy as I'm not home but not sure if it will show anything with it being a hard lockup.

Im just wondering if anybody else is having the sane or similar issue.

Every other aspect to the skin works perfectly fine and I love the skin so don' really want to have to run the default skin.

The skin itself is the latest version also
Hello reeves1985

You will need to provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem so wait for the lock up to occur. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the instruction
The debug log is enabled.
I'll replicate it tomorrow and post the log.

I did have a look in the log yesterday when it happened but there was no obvious error or logged error but my knowledge of things like that is limited at best.
(2017-11-04, 21:44)Karellen Wrote: Hello reeves1985

You will need to provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem so wait for the lock up to occur. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs

As requested here's the full log (I think I enabled debugging correctly)

https://pastebin.com/S1EgYnXp
@reeves1985

That is not a full log and Debug mode is not enabled.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin causing kodi to crash0