Important TVDB v2.0.x scraper FAQs
oooh finally seinfeld works with dvd-order with default scraper! thanks alot scudlee! I've used your older xlst scraper over a year without any issues.
Quote:Your TV Show is complete and there are no new episodes to add', does this mean that after TVDB version 1 closes down that any new episodes won't show up anymore in my system like they currently do?
I have to say I don't know. I don't know how they currently show up on your system. The way you state your system works is a little strange. Where are you shows coming from? Are they saved locally or are you accessing online tv shows? There is a difference with the way these two operate so I cannot answer your question. A debug log (wiki) capturing a Library Update would assist.

Quote:Why do I not see a 'Refresh' icon button on my information page like you show in the picture?
Part of the mystery with your system. Can you post a screenshot. Have you tried scrolling along the row of buttons? Refresh is off the screen until you scroll to it. What operating system you use should make no difference to what is displayed.

Quote:If I used the Library feature would the 'Refresh' icon show up?
Yes
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hey Guys

Quick question, I use MySQL to handle my database over multiple kodi devices.
How will refreshing my library affect this? what process do I need to follow for doing this?

Thanks in advance!
You should just need to refresh the library on one of the devices, using one of the refresh methods in the first post.
If you have one device you specifically use to update your library, use that one just to be sure.
The changes in the database will be reflected across all devices connecting to it.

DON'T attempt to directly edit the database directly unless you are EXTREMELY confident you know what you're doing.
Should I refresh my library now or should I wait a bit for all the kinks to be worked out?
Odroid C2 - Libreelec 8.2
Should be pretty stable now. If you want non-English details with IMDb ratings, maybe wait until you've definitely got v2.0.5, but otherwise there's been no more major issues reported.
Hi guys Smile

i am running in some problems while i was trying to refresh the library for TV Shows.

I am running:
Kodi for Rasperry Pi3
The TV Series are in External NAS
the DB is mySQL in the same external NAS

(movies are syncing and updating without problem to the mysql)

in the previous APi it was working without problems i just run to the problem which new TV Series couldn't add.

I have removed the source / clean db and re-add it....since the the TV Shows just refuse to come up.

In the debug log i have the attached errors when i refresh the library for tv shows Sad

https://pastebin.com/s3Run1dZ

any insights ?

I am getting alot of error on parse and 404 in the json request Sad

I am also attaching a pastebin from the start of the debug

https://pastebin.com/xTUYMCBu
@killbill

Please read the second last section of the first post in this thread.

Switch to LibreElec.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen 

Wow i have missed that totally ;p

Thanks for the swift response Wink
No problems. As you have removed the source and wiped the library, there should be no leftovers from the old API v1 scraper, so everything should scrape normally.

Enjoy!!
My Signature
Hi

scudlee can i get that xslt somewhere?
Hello
Is there any way to scrap the episodes in English if it is not available in my language (Spanish) in tvdb?
Somehow use English as a second option

I ask it because in my case it only shows the numbers of the episodes and in some cases it leaves blank the title of the tv series since the api was changed to version 2 and the addon was updated.

regards
You can set a fallback language in the scraper settings see https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:The_TVDB
(2018-12-20, 22:59)jjd-uk Wrote: You can set a fallback language in the scraper settings see https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:The_TVDB
 Thank for the reply jjd-uk!

Btw there are missing translation on the addon settings, I looked at the language file in the addon folder (metadata.tvdb.com/resources/language/Spanish) to translate it but there are no such chains and I could not find in transifex how to fix this.

greeting

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB v2.0.x scraper FAQs1