Blocked from editing a post
Whenever i add the word "server" the forum will block me from editing an earlier post. Will full editing the following will be shown:

If using quickedit, no error messages will be shown but the post won't actually be updated.

Apparently using the word "server" triggered the security solution (sic)

server server

server

server
I just tested your server problem, but I could not replicate it.  I did a full edit on your post.

I will post this, and then try both a full edit and basic edit.

quick edit server, server "server"

full edit server server "server"
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Have just been advised that is an issue with Cloudflare and not the Kodi forum.

There is a thread covering cloudflare issues that you can report in, which the maintainer keeps an eye on... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292731

Are you using some sort of Proxy, VPN, TOR, Tails, other...
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi. I'm using privoxy that's residing on my router running DD-WRT, so not really.
It appears it's no longer blocking the word "server".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blocked from editing a post0