Solved Private messages
I wanted to look at my old PM,s but can't find how to access them.
Hello rocko

From the menu shown in the image. Your menu won't have all the options as shown on mine. Accessed by clicking your username top right of the screen.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the reply.

If you mean Welcome Rocko top right nothing happens.

I never used to have any trouble before the forum change.
Try the barely visible arrow to the right of your username.

Sorry, should have mentioned that the username is not the trigger, but the little arrow next to it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
That was it. I really appreciate your help. You were rite that arrow is barely visible.

Thanks again
@rocko

I reported your suggestion and @ronie has kindly fixed the issue. It should be visible in the next few hours.
My Signature
Thanks again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Private messages0