requests 2.18.4 update today makes several addons crash
Youtube, skin helper services, next aired
@xodi

You are going to need to provide more information than that.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I can only add that it has also stopped the Plex addon from working. The addon runs but shows "no servers found". Reverting to the previous version of requests cures the problem. I'd report on github if the whole process didn't baffle me so I'd be grateful if someone who understands the system would take this up for me and all the users who will be affected. Thanks
I'm using the latest Leia nightly build, and got the requests addon updated to 2.18.4 automatically yesterday. After this update, many addons (Youtube, skin helper services, next aired) started to report errors, seems one module in requests addon is missing from the 2.18.4 version. I downgraded the addon to the old version and changed the version number to higher, everything worked fine.
That Leia part is pretty important given that Leia is pre-alpha at this point. I got the same update on Krypton and am having no problems (and I use some of the addons you mentioned).
_delete_

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
requests 2.18.4 update today makes several addons crash0