v17 Trouble accessing Windows 10 partition on other internal drive from Kodi 17.5
I have 2 SSD's installed in my NUC.  One has libreelec and the other windows 10.  There are 3 partitions on the Windows 10 drives.  Kodi only sees and can explore/browse the the two partitions that don't actually the Win10 installation.  It used to be able to when Win7 was installed on the other drive.  How can I access it?
Linux is very picky about drives/partitions. If hibernation mode is active or the disk has errors, Linux will not mount the partition(s).
(2017-11-07, 11:41)Klojum Wrote: Linux is very picky about drives/partitions. If hibernation mode is active or the disk has errors, Linux will not mount the partition(s).
So when it could see the other two partitions on the drive and couldn't see the win10 partition it was a win7 to win10 upgrade installation.  I just did a secure erase to the SSD and did a clean install of Win 10 and now it doesn't see any of the partitions on the Windows10 drive.  It's probably something to do with Win10.  It's NTFS but I checked with a USB drive formatted in NTFS and it recognizes it, just not the internal win10 ssd.
Wink 
I just figured it out.  I booted into the Win10 ssd then opened Disk Management right-click on the Win10 partition > Properties > Security tab and edited 'Authenticated Users' to have Read&Execute/Write/Modify/ListFoldercontents.  Rebooted into libreElec Kodi and now I can access it from within Kodi.    Yeehaw!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble accessing Windows 10 partition on other internal drive from Kodi 17.50