Remote button issue suddenly - need some direction.
Greetings,

Running an ZotacIonHTPC with Live on SSD.

I have a custom dialog that fires up custom on screen controls that I use to change various setting (like deinterlace / subtitles etc - not exactly sure what this control is called)

I have a mce remote that works fanastically and also a harmony 650 as a universal. I use the DVD menu botton on the mce remote to fire off my custom8 widow. This has been mapped to the universal remote and has worked perfectly for more than a year.

Now, without any reason, the universal remote activating the custom8 window now opens the window then immediately closes again without me pressing the button again. The mce remote still makes it work as it should - press to open - press again to close. I have re-trained the universal remote using the mce remote and the same thing is still happening.

I need some help to know what to actually be looking for??

PLease Note: The log will shows the activation of the window. This has been achieved using both the 650 and the mce remote. The log seems to show they are the same??

Debug log
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
In order to help you with your problem, please provide a debug log (wiki).
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2017-11-07, 09:01)Dangelus Wrote: In order to help you with your problem, please provide a debug log (wiki).
 Is there something wrong with what I have supplied?
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Apologies, the automated post should read "please provide a FULL debug log".

I see you have edited your original post and changed the link from "debug log segment" to "debug log" but it still appears to be partial log.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Make sure command repeat is disabled (set to 0 or 1) in the harmony configuration https://support.myharmony.com/en-us/adju...nd-repeats

so long,

Hias
Here is the full log...

IN the log, I have started the movie Tron Legacy. Then I used the universal remote to activate my custom8 window 3 x times. I pressed the button once, but the window opened and closed on it's own.

Then I paused the movie.

Then I used the mce remote to activate my custom8 window. On the mce (which works correctly) I pressed the button twice to open and close the window. I opened my custom8 window 3 x times.

(I have reduced the repeat function on the universal remote). Thanks

Debug Log
(2017-11-07, 09:38)HiassofT Wrote: Make sure command repeat is disabled (set to 0 or 1) in the harmony configuration https://support.myharmony.com/en-us/adju...nd-repeats

so long,

Hias

Hi Hias, I missed your post yesterday. I have reset the repeat comand prior to posting (it is set to 1). I'll try "0" Thanks for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote button issue suddenly - need some direction.0