How do you add TV thumbs from Artwork Downloader?
How do you add TV thumbs from Artwork Downloader to the widgets on the homepage of Titan BETA? I have successfully added the fixed patch for the Artwork Downloader and added my  developer Fanart TV and TMDb API's to the configuration . When I run the AD it successfully scrapes and downloads the TV thumbs.  When I open up change artwork in the skin I don't see an option for tv thumbs I assume its within landscape but for the life of me cant figure out how to add them please help.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Right now my widgets seem to be showing fanart with clearlogos over top of them which isn't bad in lieu of missing tv thumbs but I would prefer to use the downloaded thumbs I'm not sure if they aren't showing up because of how I have things set in skin settings or if the artwork downloader isn't finding where the thumbs are being downloaded to anyone?

Edit** after a lil more searching I found this comment by Marcel "In case of landscaped widgets it shows the episode thumb by default. By enabling the setting "prefer tv shows thumb" it will show the landscape Tv show artwork instead." which is the only reference I can find to a setting to prefer tv thumbs where in setting is this located?

http://i65.tinypic.com/2a84552.jpg
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do you add TV thumbs from Artwork Downloader?0